Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kpknolpowerkp

Mar 12, 2017
i think we should have more of this map it should come more often.
I nearly see it in the game once in like half an hour it should be there more often mannn

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Where did I mention voting.. just choose the under the sea map?
I think kpknolpowerkp is trying to say that even for ranks, it is not available to be chosen most of the time. Even though i don't think this is true, but please don't just go around telling stone ranks to go buy a rank as it doesn't solve anything.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I think kpknolpowerkp is trying to say that even for ranks, it is not available to be chosen most of the time. Even though i don't think this is true, but please don't just go around telling stone ranks to go buy a rank as it doesn't solve anything.
But it does.. Yes Under The Sea isn't available all the time but you have much MUCH MUCH more chance of joining the map then without a rank.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes, but there are obvious reasons that people do not have ranks, just saying that some people cannot afford this luxury and should not just be ignored.
Then what do you suggest they do? Make Under Da Sea more avalible for stone rankers? ''But CubeCraft? I really want to play Tea Party more often!!'' same problem. Yes, not everyone can buy a rank but tell me what else either the players or CubeCraft can do? There's a reason you can pick maps with Iron+ rank. If they make it stone rankers can choose maps as well, it'll ruin a feature some people bought a rank for. It'll ruin iron rank because the map picker is basically the only thing that makes the rank useful.
You can't have everything, if you want something, you need to pay from time to time. Just like now. If this person wants to play Under Da Sea more often, he should buy a rank.

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Then what do you suggest they do? Make Under Da Sea more avalible for stone rankers? ''But CubeCraft? I really want to play Tea Party more often!!'' same problem. Yes, not everyone can buy a rank but tell me what else either the players or CubeCraft can do? There's a reason you can pick maps with Iron+ rank. If they make it stone rankers can choose maps as well, it'll ruin a feature some people bought a rank for. It'll ruin iron rank because the map picker is basically the only thing that makes the rank useful.
You can't have everything, if you want something, you need to pay from time to time. Just like now. If this person wants to play Under Da Sea more often, he should buy a rank.
Ah sorry I haven't conveyed my point at all, I completely agree with all you points, honestly I think this thread is a waste of time and effort lmao. I'm just saying that its slightly rude to tell someone to go buy a rank that's all. I'm sorry if that was not conveyed across well. Have a great day/evening!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ah sorry I haven't conveyed my point at all, I completely agree with all you points, honestly I think this thread is a waste of time and effort lmao. I'm just saying that its slightly rude to tell someone to go buy a rank that's all. I'm sorry if that was not conveyed across well. Have a great day/evening!
Well I still agree there's not much else they can do except buy a rank. Anyway, thanks for the clearing up, have a nice day as well c:

Reactions: GladiusYugen
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom