Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TimeShfit_YT

Mar 10, 2018
Dear CubeCraft Community,
I want to apologize that I hacked. I just wanted to try it once because my early showing it to me. Then I noticed that it is very antisocial, because many players are very superior. Then I wanted to make the hack client, but I was already banned. That's why I wanted to ask you if you give me a chance.
Sincerely yours TimeShift_YT

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I want to apologize that I hacked. I just wanted to try it once because my early showing it to me. Then I noticed that it is very antisocial, because many players are very superior. Then I wanted to make the hack client, but I was already banned. That's why I wanted to ask you if you give me a chance.
What's your ingame name? (your Minecraft name)

D

Deleted member 100818

I'd at least like to give you credits for not posting this is suggestions, thanks for that.
Click on the link HERE to appeal. If this gets denied you can contact the moderator who banned you by a conversation started on the forums. With this being said, I do accept your aplogy. Not that I noticed you hacking or anything. It's just good to see that people learn from their mistakes. I'll be honest, I got banned for hacking too and guess who never touches a hacked client now hah?

TimeShfit_YT

Mar 10, 2018
I'd at least like to give you credits for not posting this is suggestions, thanks for that.
Click on the link HERE to appeal. If this gets denied you can contact the moderator who banned you by a conversation started on the forums. With this being said, I do accept your aplogy. Not that I noticed you hacking or anything. It's just good to see that people learn from their mistakes. I'll be honest, I got banned for hacking too and guess who never touches a hacked client now hah?
How can i contact the moderator

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You've been banned 3 times..
Who says you won't do it a 4th time just to 'try it out'

D

Deleted member 100818

How can i contact the moderator
mod.png

TimeShfit_YT

Mar 10, 2018

There stands : You are BANNED by cc_sentinel at Oct 1, 2017 6:51:38 PM for Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat).
Who should i write to?

D

Deleted member 100818

There stands : You are BANNED by cc_sentinel at Oct 1, 2017 6:51:38 PM for Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat).
Who should i write to?
You must explain everything in detail, and be honest.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You "tried" hacking three times, not getting unbanned, cya

schot

Dec 12, 2017
indeed you got banned 3 times. You had 3 try's but still hacked

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom