Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qcobblestone_

Feb 12, 2021
Received an unfair ban from the anti-cheat Sentinel. I just launched the Flower FFA map and got banned. At that moment I didn't hit anyone, I just ran! Nobody, nobody will unblock me. I wrote a letter to the developer of the anti-cheat Sentinel, and he has been ignoring me for 2 months! What's going on with you ?! Can you unblock me already !!? I did not use hacks! Maybe some player filed a report about me because of a good game, because of most of the reports, I was banned by anti-cheat ?! Are they completely out of their minds? If I play better than you, why was I banned?
My appeal was denied without error checking. And the moderator under the nickname Darkninja (who rejected my appeal) is supposedly here for you, write to this anti-cheat developer and he will help. HELPED HE ME ?! HELP ?! Of course not! he just ignored me. (nickname of the anti-cheat developer I contacted funkemunky). Take my ban away!

my nick on game qCobblestone_
Cubecraft Java

qcobblestone_

Feb 12, 2021
Эй,

Вы уже видели его последний пост в профиле funkemunky? https://www.cubecraft.net/members/funkemunky.436044/
Если вы отправили ему сообщение на форумах, он не отреагирует, попробуйте отправить ему электронное письмо, если вы действительно считаете, что вас ложно забанили.
Где я могу найти его электронную почту?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom