Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DamianM03

Jul 26, 2017
Hello i have a question

i have been banned yesterday from cubecraft this is the message i get when i was banned from the server

You are BANNED by cc_sentinel at Aug 25, 2017 3:07:32 PM for Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)

I have asked why this was because i dont use hax i was only playing on minecraft 1.8 i didnt get a message back for my appeal from appeals.cubecraft.net and it was denied i really dont understand why i was banned can someone from cubecraft explain to me why i was banned i was only playing skywars on cubecraft with 1.8

greetings damianm03

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @DamianM03,

Sentinel is our Anti-Cheat. If you're banned By Sentinel and your appeal got denied, please contact CrazymanJR via a PM on Discord (@CrazymanJR#4742). In order to PM CrazymanJR on Discord, you'll have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can join by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.
Please tell him in details what you did before you got banned and which mods you were using if you were using any mods.
Please don't spam him. CrazymanJR is a busy man so it's possible that it can take a while before he reacts. Just wait patiently for him to reply.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello. As previously mentioned, since you have appealed and it was denied, please contact CrazymanJR#4742 via the CubeCraft Discord server found here.
Explain to CrazymanJR how you believe that your ban is false and what you were doing right before you got banned in as much detail as possible, he will then look into your punishment further. Make sure you were not using any modifications not on the list of allowed modifications found here.

Should you have any future questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Reactions: Clacks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom