Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

aSteeve

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

I'm gonna get straight to the point where you get way to much experience in some of the teams of 4 or less team maps in eggwars if you compare it to other games.
In some maps, random people are not in a party with absolutely no skill can just join a map and go into the better team that has in almost every game a big party in it with good eggwars players, stay afk or do nothing the whole game. And win in less than 3 minutes and get 250 xp. And they can do that consistently and win 4/5 (that's what i got for playing 2 hours alone) of the games.
Video:

However in solo skywars it needs way more skills to win. Skywars games can go really fast if you are lucky but also really slow if there are people camping or running. I'd say that the time of a normal skywars game goes from 1 minute and 30 seconds to 4 minutes (that's my experience) for 125xp. But it is harder to win which personally i won 1/4 of my games played.
Video:

If we compare all the stats:
EggWars:
less than 3 minutes (average)
250xp
winrate 80% (average)
4K xp / hour (no skill, average)
Solo SkyWars:
1.5 min - 4 min (personal time)
125xp
winrate 25% (personal winrate)
680xp / hour (personal average)
Result:
an average player wins 5.8 times more xp by playing eggwars and doing nothing than by playing skywars and doing stuff.

A solution to this could be to make experience time or kills, assists and eggs broken related.
For example:
A game that takes 3 mintutes to win gets 120xp and a game that takes 10 or more gets 250xp.
If you get one kill you get 50 xp and if you get 10 kills or more you get 250xp but then we have the spawn killing problem in eggwars.

Sorry if there are some faults in my english I'm dutch.

Last edited:

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi,

I'm gonna get straight to the point where you get way to much experience in some of the teams of 4 or less team maps in eggwars if you compare it to other games.
In some maps, random people are not in a party with absolutely no skill can just join a map and go into the better team that has in almost every game a big party in it with good eggwars players, stay afk or do nothing the whole game. And win in less than 3 minutes and get 250 xp. And they can do that consistently and win 4/5 (that's what i got for playing 2 hours alone) of the games.
Video:

However in solo skywars it needs way more skills to win. Skywars games can go really fast if you are lucky but also really slow if there are people camping or running. I'd say that the time of a normal skywars game goes from 1 minute and 30 seconds to 4 minutes (that's my experience) for 125xp. But it is harder to win which personally i won 1/4 of my games played.
Video:

If we compare all the stats:
EggWars:
less than 3 minutes (average)
250xp
winrate 80% (average)
4K xp / hour (no skill, average)
Solo SkyWars:
1.5 min - 4 min (personal time)
125xp
winrate 25% (personal winrate)
680xp / hour (personal average)
Result:
an average player wins 5.8 times more xp by playing eggwars and doing nothing than by playing skywars and doing stuff.

A solution to this could be to make experience time or kills, assists and eggs broken related.
For example:
A game that take 3 mintutes to win gets 120xp and a game that takes 10 or more gets 250xp.
If you get one kill you get 50 xp and if you get 10 kills or more you get 250xp but then we have the spawn killing problem in eggwars.

Sorry if there are some faults in my english I'm dutch.
Agree with steve here. All games need to have the same amount of exp. Only then we can stop true exp farmers. Just 125 exp for ALL games. (Doesn't include Duels)

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
I would like the amount of experience to be based on what each player does in each game, something like in tower defense, depending on how many people you kill (with sword, bow, how many eggs you break, how many lucky blocks you break, etc. )

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I would like the amount of experience to be based on what each player does in each game, something like in tower defense, depending on how many people you kill (with sword, bow, how many eggs you break, how many lucky blocks you break, etc. )

That’s a better solution.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Huge disagree on the effort rewards. A game isn’t only about killing people. It’s a team effort. Also, I could be wrong, but I find it way harder to win an eggwars game than a skywars game. Again, personal opinion. I could agree with the fact that gdtting the same reward for winning on different maps is unfair. However, games are mostly about fun and the reward is a minor issue. I do agree on the reward based on the time that it takes to win a game though.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Agree with steve here. All games need to have the same amount of exp. Only then we can stop true exp farmers. Just 125 exp for ALL games. (Doesn't include Duels)
No. Instead they should make it so the EXP per game depends on how long the game has taken, how many kills (and deaths in some games) the player has achieved, how many blocks walked, etc.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
No. Instead they should make it so the EXP per game depends on how long the game has taken, how many kills (and deaths in some games) the player has achieved, how many blocks walked, etc.
I don't agree on:

• Deaths - If it is Eggwars, people are going to jump into the void more often.
  • Duration of the game - People would camp more
  • Blocks walked - People will just run away if you try to encounter the

I agree on:
  • Making EXP for every game even.
  • Kills - Only if it are Final kills or else people would spawn kill a lot more.

Reactions: Komodо

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don't agree on:

• Deaths - If it is Eggwars, people are going to jump into the void more often.
  • Duration of the game - People would camp more
  • Blocks walked - People will just run away if you try to encounter the

I agree on:
  • Making EXP for every game even.
  • Kills - Only if it are Final kills or else people would spawn kill a lot more.
Obviously amount of deaths would decrease the amount of EXP lol
And yeah I do get your point with the duration problem & blocks walked issue

Reactions: Komodо

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

so much things for exp in a pvp game @@@@@@@-@@@@@@@

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I think eggwars is intended to be a strategic game and so it should take longer than a game of skywars for example and give more experience. But now (mainly in team eggwars) there only only big parties who vote OP / half health and rush the game.
When I play solo eggwars and play it strategically, it takes way longer than a solo skywars game and I think the experience in that case is balanced.
I agree with making experience earned based on the time played.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I think eggwars is intended to be a strategic game and so it should take longer than a game of skywars for example and give more experience. But now (mainly in team eggwars) there only only big parties who vote OP / half health and rush the game.
When I play solo eggwars and play it strategically, it takes way longer than a solo skywars game and I think the experience in that case is balanced.
I agree with making experience earned based on the time played.
Basing it on time played would just encourage afking /camping?

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Basing it on time played would just encourage afking /camping?

Don't think so to be honest. If there would just be 3 different rewards, like 0-3 minutes, 3-10 minutes and 10+ minutes or something.
If people would then go afk or intentionally drag games to get higher rewards, they could also end the game quickly and win another quick one.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Don't think so to be honest. If there would just be 3 different rewards, like 0-3 minutes, 3-10 minutes and 10+ minutes or something.
If people would then go afk or intentionally drag games to get higher rewards, they could also end the game quickly and win another quick one.
There would still be reward manipulation. People would set up timers to maximise exp and wait to end games on purpose.

Reactions: Shallidor
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom