Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

mantheboi

Aug 12, 2023
I am trying to do the violent delights quest where I need to make cakes. But I am unable to miilk cows, like the option just does not show up when I go up to a cow with an empty bucket. Anyone else notice this or having this problem?

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
An alternative way to milk cows on touchscreen versions is to press and hold on the screen with your finger on the cow without moving your finger across the screen. However, if the button to milk the cow isn’t showing up, I would consider creating a bug report. I’m going to test this for myself right now. Edit, I also couldn’t get the button to show up. I’ve included a picture of this button, which does still show up in the most recent version of Minecraft. I’m going to make a bug report about this issue.

Attachments

• IMG_0358.png
    IMG_0358.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Reactions: Reesle

mantheboi

Aug 12, 2023
Ahh perfect that workaround works! Just holding on the cow with the empty bucket milks it. The popup doesn't show up, but this method works. Thanks!

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom