Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 21, 2018
i cant send messages, when i am in the hub and type hello, i get a reply saying that i am not allowed to say that???? I dont know whats going on, ive been having issues with messaging on minecraft for a month now i dont have any ban as ive already tried to look at a ban appeal

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
Aug 21, 2018
image.jpg

Aug 21, 2018
Were you saying inappropriate words on the server? Because when you write something inappropriate it does not allow you to write.
I literally joined the server and said hello and it said i cant say that, trying to chat in minecraft servers has been messed for me and i havent gotten replies on any server

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
From what I know, the bedrock edition has it's own filter that we don't have control over. Not sure if this is true but it's most likely their side. Again, not sure so don't quote me on that

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
i cant send messages, when i am in the hub and type hello, i get a reply saying that i am not allowed to say that???? I dont know whats going on, ive been having issues with messaging on minecraft for a month now i dont have any ban as ive already tried to look at a ban appeal
I have this same problem, it only appeared in the last week or so. Whatever I type, it comes up with the same message you get. I'm quite certain this is a bug, which you can report at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report if you include your screenshot or video evidence. Unfortunately there are at least 25 bug reports for Bedrock currently waiting to be reviewed (yet alone fixed) which are as much as 1 week old, so I doubt your issue will be solved soon.

From what I know, the bedrock edition has it's own filter that we don't have control over. Not sure if this is true but it's most likely their side. Again, not sure so don't quote me on that
If that filter does exist, I don't think it's causing this problem for the following reasons: the issue only recently appeared; it affects all messages no matter what length or meaning, it only affects CubeCraft (not any other Bedrock servers), and the error message is the same as the one on CubeCraft Java (which certainly doesn't have a filter by Minecraft).
they are working on it
Are you saying this because you know the developers are aware of the bug, or are you just guessing that they're working on it?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom