Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SteadfastHope

Feb 27, 2020
Edit: I just got into the server, but it was incredibly laggy...like it wouldn't load anything. I saw blue sky for a long time. Then finally it loaded, but the portals wouldn't allow me to move into the games. Eventually I glitched into the Eggwars lobby, but then it kept returning me to the spawn point, and on the couple occasions I was able to get to the portal, I walked right through without it working. And it then continued to return me to the spawn point. Something strange going on here...

Hi! I'm hoping for some help. As of about 2 days ago, we are unable to connect to Cubecraft on our home network. It says unable to connect to server. The strange thing is I *can* connect if I tether via my phone, but not when I use my home wifi. Strange, right? And I cannot use all my mobile data to play! We didn't change any settings on our router. All other internet works fine...it's just Minecraft servers. I don't care about the other servers, but I miss CC! So we wondered if it is possible it is being blocked by our ISP? Has anyone heard of that happening? Any other ideas? Thanks!

Last edited:

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
This happened to me too a few times, I just waited but I think waiting didn’t work, eh?

SteadfastHope

Feb 27, 2020
This happened to me too a few times, I just waited but I think waiting didn’t work, eh?
Thank you. I would have thought the same thing, but since it has been a couple days now, I thought it might be something more permanent. I sure hope not!

SteadfastHope

Feb 27, 2020
Hello! I've had something in the same problem like you really while ago. Just want to know something do you have a wifi adapter? That's plugged into your pc?

No, no wifi adapter, and it occurs on multiple pcs that never had a problem before. All fingers point to wifi, but all other internet browsing works with amazing speed. And no router updates or modifications have been made.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
No, no wifi adapter, and it occurs on multiple pcs that never had a problem before. All fingers point to wifi, but all other internet browsing works with amazing speed. And no router updates or modifications have been made.
1) if you don't, try to use a lan cable.
2) try to update your drivers you never know. That might be it.
3) update windows to the newest version.
4) if none of this work, please contact support@cubecraft.net they helped me.
edit: can you maybe show a ss how it looks like?

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing connection issues while trying to join our network. Please try taking our network connectivity test which can be found at https://cbecrft.net/nct. When you email us, please also include your internet service provider and Minecraft username as we require these extra details when looking into your connection.

Thanks!

SteadfastHope

Feb 27, 2020
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing connection issues while trying to join our network. Please try taking our network connectivity test which can be found at https://cbecrft.net/nct. When you email us, please also include your internet service provider and Minecraft username as we require these extra details when looking into your connection.

Thanks!
I wanted to follow up on this thread in case others have this same problem. It ended up to be our ISP. They didn't want to acknowledge it, but they had put some kind of a block on our ability to use all Minecraft servers. It took awhile to work through it with them, but we persisted, they made a change, and it worked. Soooo.... if anyone else has this problem. We suggest you contact your ISP.

Reactions: Critly
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom