Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
Can you guys pls un temp ban me! What I did was by complete accident and I really wanna be playing eggwars again but I dont wanna really wait 5 more days. So how I got temp banned was by flying, before I logged in to cubecraft me and my friend played survival and I had hacks on to troll him but after the survival we both wanted to play eggwars because that is our favorite thing to do and i COMPLETELY forgot my hacks were still on. I feel so stupid like really stupid, because now I cant play like the only thing that cures my boredom for the next 5 days...

D

Deleted member 511644

Unfornately, even if you just wanted to 'troll' your friend, you've still used a hack client on CubeCraft which isn't allowed.
The only thing you could do is appeal and hope for it getting accepted, or wait until your ban expires.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Unfornately, even if you just wanted to 'troll' your friend, you've still used a hack client on CubeCraft which isn't allowed.
The only thing you could do is appeal and hope for it getting accepted, or wait until your ban expires.

I'm going to lock this thread as the question has been answered. If you have any question you can start a conversation with me or any other staff member or create another thread.

-locked- 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom