Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RainbowGold137

Dec 16, 2013
@Nyanbaz I would have done this on the other thread but it was locked...I was gonna go get my skin but it only has 3 options on the skindex skin page (I'm in the right spot, I already know that) Log in to Upload, Download to Computer, and Upload from Computer. None say "Upload to Minecraft". I'm assuming it is Log in to Upload but I don't know if it means log into Skindex, cause I don't have an account, or log into Minecraft.

N

Nyanbaz

Help.png Here's a screenshot on what to click on

RainbowGold137

Dec 16, 2013
Oh duh :P thanks @Nyanbaz (again) Haha. And you didn't have to tag me...it's my post...
Just click the button and find out....
I would but my computer is like really old and like if I didn't know the exact things to do I would, knowing me, click something wrong and make my whole computer like freeze up for like WEEKS (It has gone that long as frozen before...) Thanks again!!

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I find the easiest way to get a skin, is save it to your computer. Go to minecraft.net/login & then upload the skin file in the folder "Downloads" or wherever you have saved it. It will most likely be saved in downloads. If you'd like to edit the skin before applying it to your account, click the "Edit Skin" button, and then save the skin afterwards & go through the same process I just told you above.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Oh duh :p thanks @Nyanbaz (again) Haha. And you didn't have to tag me...it's my post...

I would but my computer is like really old and like if I didn't know the exact things to do I would, knowing me, click something wrong and make my whole computer like freeze up for like WEEKS (It has gone that long as frozen before...) Thanks again!!
I know how you feel, I used to have a bad laptop it's like 4 years old.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom