Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidSword04

Jan 3, 2017
Hey So I got banned a year ago (perm) and I know im prob not gonna get unbanned (cus appeal denied) but ive stopped hacking could I possibly get an unban?

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
Unfortunately asking on the forums won't do you any good, in fact, it just lowers your chances. I suggest waiting the recommended amount of time giving by the person who denied the appeal and if none was given I would say around a month.

D

Deleted member 352903

You can try contacting the moderator who banned you.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
You can always try and message a staff member (I would recommend the person that banned you) and if you have some good statements that will help you; in this case, showing that you don't hack anymore. (Like: @CattyCat said, show them that you learned from your mistake(s)). Then it's possible to get an unban, yes.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey So I got banned a year ago (perm) and I know im prob not gonna get unbanned (cus appeal denied) but ive stopped hacking could I possibly get an unban?
Nope. It doesnt matter if you have turned them off as there is no proof. Sorry, but you might not get unbanned. You can always contact staff members!

D

Deleted member 169486

in fact, it just lowers your chances.
I don't believe this to be true. He said it's been a year since he was banned, probably that long since his appeal too, this would be a reasonable assumption for anyone in his place.

I suggest waiting the recommended amount of time giving by the person who denied the appeal and if none was given I would say around a month.
Did he not just say it was perm?
---

As others have said, talking to the mod that banned you would help, but they are no longer a moderator, so you should contact @Tacosbefriends.

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
I
I don't believe this to be true. He said it's been a year since he was banned, probably that long since his appeal too, this would be a reasonable assumption for anyone in his place.

Did he not just say it was perm?
---

As others have said, talking to the mod that banned you would help, but they are no longer a moderator, so you should contact @Tacosbefriends.
Was under the impressioln his appeal was denied recently and he was trying to get staff members attention over the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom