Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So we've gone a while without a PvP tournament so Imma make one :3 ♡ This tournament is designed in a way to determine the best 1.9 pvper on cubecraft! :P

General Info

This tournament will aim to have at least 32 players and will be a round robin tournament where you fight every one who enters once! Each win will rack up points and the person with the most points at the end wins. The tournament will accept applicants throughout the month or until we reach about 48 players (as powers of two don't matter in round robin) A Challonge bracket will be posted with all the matches and the scores. As the tournament is round robin you will be able to fight anyone who is enrolled in the tournament at the beginning ♡ This tournament will mostly server as an experiment to see if round robin will work. I think it will work out well in the end as a person dropping out will not stop the tournament in any way. Don't fret if you can't fight a specific opponent as you will have many more options.​

Signing Up

Simply reply to this thread or contact me in any way with your IGN to enter! If you just joined the forums a few days ago and attempt to enter you probably will have other prioritized before you for entry unless I know you from the server itself :P

Rules
  • All Cubecraft rules apply
  • Any kit may be used for matches but either Survival Games or Iron Warrior will serve as a default kit.
  • It would be nice if you did not use damage indicators during the tournament.
  • If conflict arises between you and one of your opponents on anything screenshot the conflict and send it to me so I can try to sort things out.
  • If you decide to forfeit the tournament or can't make it please notify me.
  • The default amount of rounds will be best of 3 but opponents may decide on something else.
Match Details

To complete a match with an opponent you simply arrange a time to get into a duel with your opponent in a pvp lobby. You will challenge them to a kit of your and your opponent's choice or survival games. The first one to win two fights will be the winner of that round (unless agreed upon by both opponents) You will receive 1 point for winning a round against a player and the player with the most points will be the winner.​

Current Entries

If you have any questions about the tournament or don't understand something please tell me below ♡ Also if you want to suggest a rule change feel free to do so as well ♡​

Tournament Discord: https://discord.gg/tfG4YTG

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I'm down to join xD even though im extremely out of practise

I think I'll be able to get a bit better for the tournament depending on how much time that it :p

Ign: JaiStrixZ
( just realised I should have added that)

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom