Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2018
I Said or ... it means i accept another way ... and i said in the post time limit too Seriously dude . read the post before answering its just rude

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I Said or ... it means i accept another way ... and i said in the post time limit too Seriously dude . read the post before answering its just rude
What is rude? You saying or won't explain something. It's just like saying to your staff: ''Make this server good'' without explaining the thing they need to do. You're suggestion was making bowspam bannable, make a whole overhaul because i really don't understand your thread.

Jan 22, 2018
Can i ask you something ?
how to be dumb like you any methods .....
i am not rude just read the flipping post i didnt just say bannable ... DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH

Jan 22, 2018
And you are not dumb ? i guess your profile picture tells me more about you
--------------------
i didnt post this post to see kind of hateful ppls like you i respect your opinion tho but you are just way 2 mean

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I Think you didnt get what i mean ...... ITS BOW SPAMING IN A PLAYER IN FRONT OF YOU IT DOESNT NEED SKILLS ITS JUST NEED A DUMB MIND AND UNSKILLED PLAYER ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Dumb, maybe, depends of the strategy they are playing, sometimes bow spamming returns the best outcome when faced against someone who has been hogging gens all game while you where taking out teams.

If you are the one getting killed by players that are "dumb" and "unskilled" I don't think it is their fault you aren't winning the game.

Bowspam will not be bannable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom