Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2018
tbh. bow spamming is worst than hackers .... its so annoying you will be attacking someone you have better suff than him you are just about to finish him and he started bow spamming at you till you die .i cant explain very well
Why not ban them ? or add a time limit between every shot like 2 secs or so .

EDIT : Lemme explain ... the game i am talking about its bw and you cant prevent someone for choosing a kit at that game .. and yes i agree normal bow needs skills and its strategy and tactiks . but wut i am talking about when you fight someone PvP in one block in front of you you are at the same block .. you cant place a block cuz he is in front of you . he takes out his bow aim at you and start spam right click .. you think thats fun and its a strategy ? i admit it i have been rage quit a lot cuz of dat .. bow spamming is ok in sw, sg, ew, and other games but bw its just a problem and a cheap way to win . its just my opinion and i dont mind any regrets .............. did i explained to you dat ?

Last edited:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
tbh. bow spamming is the worst than hackers .... its so annoying you will be attacking someone you have better suff than him you are just about to finish him and he started bow spamming at you till you die .i cant explain very well .but the other servers
Why not ban them ? or add a time limit between every shot like 2 secs or so .
Are you crazy? It isn't illegal, and making a limit is just a no. Bowing is a tactick and you need a amount of skill to hit the target...

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Lel seriously ? ;v i mean they are in front of you and they started spamming the bow you get it right ? or its just a joke a donnu
Are you joking? It isn't illegal it's a MINECRAFT WEAPON. And it's still a tactic if you don't like the bows make a suggestion removing it from the gamemode you wish instead of making is punishable.

Jan 22, 2018
I Think you didnt get what i mean ...... ITS BOW SPAMING IN A PLAYER IN FRONT OF YOU IT DOESNT NEED SKILLS ITS JUST NEED A DUMB MIND AND UNSKILLED PLAYER ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Lel seriously ? ;v i mean they are in front of you and they started spamming the bow you get it right ? or its just a joke a donnu
That’s just their strategy.
It’s not illegal. If you don’t like it buy a shield or something.

I Think you didnt get what i mean ...... ITS BOW SPAMING IN A PLAYER IN FRONT OF YOU IT DOESNT NEED SKILLS ITS JUST NEED A DUMB MIND AND UNSKILLED PLAYER ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Can you please calm down? Just explain with a ”good” reason, to make it bannable

wut is farm thing ? New to the forums
Going on forum without reading the rules?
Please read them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Besides all that, I disagree. Because “bowspam” is a strategy for some people and it would be really sad to get banned for that reason. So -1

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Place blocks to avoid the arrows.

No, just no. As mentioned above, it’s a Minecraft weapon and it’s a tactic. There is absolutely no valid reason to make it bannable. Having a cooldown will only be extremely annoying. Not in for this at all, sorry.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Making certain strageties illegal in a minigame just doesn't make sense to me. It's not like he/she has an unfair advantage over you, you could just buy a bow as well in that case, or prevent him/her from getting a bow in the first place.
-1 for me, sorry.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Lemme explain ... the game i am talking about its bw and you cant prevent someone for choosing a kit at that game .. and yes i agree normal bow needs skills and its strategy and tactiks . but wut i am talking about when you fight someone PvP in one block in front of you you are at the same block .. you cant place a block cuz he is in front of you . he takes out his bow aim at you and start spam right click .. you think thats fun and its a strategy ? i admit it i have been rage quit a lot cuz of dat .. bow spamming is ok in sw, sg, ew, and other games but bw its just a problem and a cheap way to win . its just my opinion and i dont mind any regrets .............. did i explained to you dat ?
I said edit your thread not make a reply on it.
You just have 3 arrows in bw right?

Jan 22, 2018
First of all Scottness : If you walk backwards he will shot you did you ever played bw ?
Second TiminqTime : I DID ... if you cant see that buy a new eyes

Jan 22, 2018
i aint rude its just a joke ;v and ... did you read it ? if yes then answer my question instead of questioning my stuff
And i am sorry for all sorts of rules break and being rude 2 everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom