Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I think the standard for YTers is 1600 x 1600. If you have just over 20 people. There matches take forever though. 2000 x 2000 always seems way to big, and any less then 1600 x 1600, and its over to quickly and they lose the views they would have gotten on more videos.
Mindcrack (youtuber server where UHC began) uses a 1500x1500 map for their UHC's, but they don't have shrinking borders. We use a 1500x1500 map and I think it works out pretty well.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
There are people that have 5 friends together to team. Just because you don't like 6 players to a team, doesn't mean that it should be removed. Just don't play it if you don't enjoy it.

Quick suggestion;
Make the border decrease saturation at a rate similar to that of assassins shops. There's nothing worse than stepping through the border for a second, then walk out dying from hunger!
Do you really know/see people who need a 6 man team? I've never seen it. Of course they may exist. But they would be less then %1 of CCG and not worth having something for such a small %.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Lots of people said that. I'm not asking for a 3 hour long UHC like you see on YT, just longer.
You just re-quoted your self. Noobs will be noobs. The only way to make the game longer is to extend the grace period, but then the game is no fun.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
You just re-quoted your self. Noobs will be noobs. The only way to make the game longer is to extend the grace period, but then the game is no fun.
Uh...no, not true, there are probably a million ways to make the game longer, not all of them would be fun, but I'd bet that many are. What about a 15 minute timer before death match begins? What about turning down damage from the environment? There are plenty of ways. It'd be nice to play long enough to find good stuff.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Uh...no, not true, there are probably a million ways to make the game longer, not all of them would be fun, but I'd bet that many are. What about a 15 minute timer before death match begins? What about turning down damage from the environment? There are plenty of ways. It'd be nice to play long enough to find good stuff.
That's changing the game. With those innovations, it's no longer UHC. UHC is fine how it is now, keep it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
UHC has recently had an update, being kits. The only necessary change i see is the spawns / maps with large oceans. Other than that, it should be left the way it is (for now).

Reactions: NanoNet

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
That's changing the game. With those innovations, it's no longer UHC. UHC is fine how it is now, keep it.
UHC simply means that you don't regen health. It is not the name of a game. As long as you don't regen health it is UHC. If you think that UHC is fine how it is, good for you.

For superxsnap, Just because UHC recently had an update, doesn't mean that it should be left with huge flaws.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
UHC simply means that you don't regen health. It is not the name of a game. As long as you don't regen health it is UHC. If you think that UHC is fine how it is, good for you.

For superxsnap, Just because UHC recently had an update, doesn't mean that it should be left with huge flaws.
UHC was a GAME created by Guude and Mine(or Mind)Crack. It's a game. and it's no fun if it isn't a game xD

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Do you really know/see people who need a 6 man team? I've never seen it. Of course they may exist. But they would be less then %1 of CCG and not worth having something for such a small %.
I know people that need a 6/7 man team and I often happen to be one of them

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013

Also, UHC stands for Ultra Hard-Core, which by all means can be the name of a game. I'd say leave it as it is, it is still a good game that many players play.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
Also, UHC stands for Ultra Hard-Core, which by all means can be the name of a game. I'd say leave it as it is, it is still a good game that many players play.
Ultra Hard-Core is simply the slang word for the gamerule naturalRegeneration false command. Which simply means no natural health regen, the people who created UHC have done tons of UHC stuff, and not all of them involve PvP. Although that is besides the point. Skywars is a good game that "many players" play, but changes are still made to it. Also, even at times when the server is busy, I've never been in a full UHC game. I've played probably 20ish UHC games on this server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom