Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
All in all I am quite happy with the normal UHC, I didn't try the speed one yet.

The border is slow enough you can easily get away from it. I agree that it would be useful to know where the border currently is, once you figure out how fast it moves you can probably calculate that from the elapsed time (and maybe the number of active players?).

I would like to see vanilla worlds as an additional world option. Also the existing generators can definitely be improved, I never saw any sugar cane, never found 8 gold on my own and the ore generation does feel a bit weird. In my first game I found three diamond veins before my first iron, and didn't see any gold at all.

Being able to see where your teammates are would be nice to give teams that aren't on a voice call a better chance.

I agree with a health boost for killing players, I didn't try this, but I think right now a very good strategy would be to get basic iron gear and then block yourself in below the center of the map and wait until only one player that probably has better gear but is on low health is left.

The bugs need to be fixed obviously, invisible/invincible skellies are mean :(

Reactions: Power Ranger

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
After a couple matches through trial and error, I finally got a say in this.

Same maps over and over means the generation will (theoretically) always be the same. I have not tested this yet but this means UHC is not as dynamic as a traditional UHC.

Think of it like creating a regular survival world. Same seed gets boring, doesn't it? When you enter a vanilla UHC or survival world, you should be getting a different experience in terms of where you start (different biomes give different items), not the same start over and over. That's one of the big selling points in UHC: a competitive PvP survival, random world.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I'm not going to argue with you. :)
Just one thing, there's no need to make changes to an already successful game mode.

If you just want a normal uhc experience than yes you are correct there is no need to change it, but if you haven't noticed cubecraft likes to change things. It's what they do. They don't want to give you something you can find on hundreds of other servers. so they are going to change it, for better or for worse you can decide, but more often than not they will put their own twist on it.[/QUOTE]

Cube have changed alot of things true.
They added an anti cheat.
They changed eggwars dramatically.
They changed uhc dramatically.
They are killing the server, Their anti cheat is banning innocent players, They think they are making a gamemode better by adding stuff that the community didnt ask for, The server went from 45k players joining daily to 20k players a day with uhc being added they probably got more players but at this rate if they dont just fix uhc to what people expect then nobody will play it, It will be a matter of weeks before the server starts dying out even more...

This is not the uhc us players were asking for and in my opinion this does not even count as "uhc" they should give it a new name.
We want traditional uhc the game where the grace period lasts for 15 minutes and you get a final heal at 10 minutes then you get to mine for 50 minutes before the border start to shrink untill it reaches100x100 in 10-20mins then you can fight it out in a normal vanilla genned map (with a decreased chance of an ocean biome).
And for those who are going to ask "If you want normal genned maps why would there be a map board?"
There would be one so people could join the rooms together since there is no part system on cube.
We also want to know where our teammates are as chimp posted in the screenshot above.
We want to know when the border starts to shrink because if it will just shrink casually we might end up dying or losing most of our health...

Last edited:

Atifmo

Oct 3, 2016
Secret bannana service
Third, Sugarcane.
Where is it? One of the main things of uhc, is getting as op as possible. Now how can you do that, when there's little to none sugarcane anywhere? Again, that's because of the custom maps, looks great, but no thought has been put into the game play.
26:35 the Youtubers want it to

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom