Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What's your favourite type of TNT in Minecraft?

• Throwable

• Auto-Igniting

• Vanilla, placeable

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Now I know what you're thinking. UHC ISN'T OUT PING U STOOPID
True. UHC isn't out and I'm stupid too.
But what's even more stupid is TNT in UHC as it was previewed.
You know, every friday, there's a community stream where the staff announces Work In Progress stuff and all.
We got to see UHC. I noticed that TNT can't be powered by redstone, but it ignites automatically when placed.
It just can't be placed passively as a block.
Now I was REALLY disappointed with that.
In UHC every side of vanilla Minecraft is involved in a hard-core, free for all battle.
I don't see why we've got mining, map exploration, and PvP when we can't even have TNT traps...
Like seriously, not everybody wants to swing axes at each other, some people actually want to play the game smartly, with contraptions and all. TNT could make for amazing traps involving falling, exploding, launching, and all kewl stuff,
but all of that is ruined with auto-igniting.

Now as UHC is still in developement I think it's gonna be changed, but I'm gonna put this out before people who want to make landmines end up auto-igniting explosives in front of them.

Thanks for listening.

PS: Before anyone says auto-igniting TNT is "good for instant combat and PvP situations" tell me if you think TNT is fun in Survival games, yeah, one shot of that and you're dead. Nobody likes auto-igniting TNT in PvP, not to mention how easy it is to just use a flint and steel to blow it up... I mean I hope UHC will have gravel where to get flint and iron but I don't know, maybe someone could possibly forget the existance of gravel.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I agree, i LOVE to use vanilla TNT to make traps and stuff.

I was playing UHC on another server, i made a house (lol i had time xD, plus i wasnt very good lol)
I set hp a trap at my door with a pressure plae and TNT, i killed the guy but i still lost lol.

Reactions: TheBrownster
B

Britney Spears

TNT automatically ignites because you're in the deathmatch arena. Blocks can't be placed while you're in the deathmatch arena to prevent players building up and creating skybases.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I agree, i LOVE to use vanilla TNT to make traps and stuff.

I was playing UHC on another server, i made a house (lol i had time xD, plus i wasnt very good lol)
I set hp a trap at my door with a pressure plae and TNT, i killed the guy but i still lost lol.
That's pretty funny XD

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I think it would be a good idea to use vanilla TNT, because in the old UHC's that I've played, TNT traps are just amazing, so I would love to have those. Throwing or auto-igniting may work for Speed UHC, but in Normal UHC, I think having it vanilla style, traditional and classical, would be more suitable.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
During the parts where you collect stuff and find people before deathmatch I like this suggestion. Though during the deathmatch, auto igniting TNT shouldn't be a thing. This is to avoid those pesky sky bases, that 1x1 tower stacking thing, and escaping the deathmatch area.

Other than that, I like this idea!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom