Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi there,

I have a suggestion for UHC. I experienced multiple times that the people who died are spectating a lot, telling where players are, telling what kind of stuff players have and I think this is something that ruins the fun a bit.

My suggestion is that when a player dies, he/she will get kicked in 15-20 seconds. The player has a bit of time to say what he/she wants to say but he/she doesn't have the ability to spoil the fun for others by doing the things I mentioned above.

Let me know what you guys think about this!

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I like this, but maybe people would get mad...
How about a mute? Or something, dunno...
Nice thread!
+1

TomZye

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
The Netherlands
I like the idea of this. I have had some people walking up to me while I was shifting and someone was spectating them.
+1
Muting them after they died can be a nice idea too. But the thing with muting is that they can /msg, they can go to discord etc.
This means that muting won't prevent ghosting.
True. This won't help.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Getting hacksuated because someone told you where diamonds are... nice idea!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would rather have it so spectators must be within a couple blocks of their teammates and get teleported back to them when going to far away. This way people can still watch their friends play UHC with spectators not being able to ghost as nuch as they do currently. In solo I think this would be fine but still annoying when I just want to waych my friends play UHC after I die.

Last edited by a moderator:

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I woudk rather have it so spectators must be within a couple blocks of their teammates and get teleported back to them when going to far away. This way people can still watch their friends play UHC with spectators not being able to ghost as nuch as they do currently. In solo I think this would be fine but still annoying when I just want to waych my friends play UHC after I die.
Hmm sounds nice. Could be annoying though.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
I woudk rather have it so spectators must be within a couple blocks of their teammates and get teleported back to them when going to far away. This way people can still watch their friends play UHC with spectators not being able to ghost as nuch as they do currently. In solo I think this would be fine but still annoying when I just want to waych my friends play UHC after I die.
I think this is a great solution! This means that you can watch your teammate, but can't spoil anything like other players or diamond ores. In my opinion is a kick a bit weird, because you can't watch how you're teammate is doing the rest of the game :)

So a +1 for @POWER_RANGER 's idea :)

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
Yea that's a good one I'd like to watch my teammates a kick isnt a solution :(

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Hmm sounds nice. Could be annoying though.
Could be, but you can go inside your friends in spectator mode, plus you can't really ghost anything when inside them either ^-^

I think getting kicked after 30 seconds in Solo UHC would be good and for team being able to spectate your teammates within a couple of blocks of them should work :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom