Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Something Like That

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 168946

I absolutely love the new UHC game modes cube craft has added. Normal mode is perfect the way it is and Speed is also really fun but I think it could be even better if we had a bit more time to collect resources. That's not what I'm here to suggest though. Some players may like that we only get 10 minutes to collect resources and others may not. One thing I do know though is that the majority of people hate the pvp style in both game modes.

When you go to kill a player you're most likely going to loose hearts while fighting. If you come out of the fight as a survivor good job but now since you lost so many hearts your chances of winning have decreased compared to someone that's just hiding in a strip mine waiting with 10 hearts until 1 player is left. Basically hiding and camping is the best strategy to win and no one likes that. It takes most of the skill out of the game and doesn't encourage pvp.

My suggestion is that players should have a bit of regeneration on a kill to help restore some of their lost hearts from the fight. This would also encourage players to pvp because they could potentially even come out of the fight with more hearts than before. Most players would enjoy this but at the same time some wouldn't so how do you make something that everyone can like? The answer is simple... Voting.

Give ranks the option to vote for the regeneration style of the game. You could have 5 different options which cover everyone's wants meaning that every game there's a chance to get the kind of pvp you like. This would also encourage players to buy ranks so almost every game they play would be the style of pvp they like. After all you make money from selling ranks so this wouldn't be a bad option. You give the option to vote in most games so why not this one as well?

The 5 Voting Options Could Be The Following Or Even Slightly Different Depending On What Cubecraft Thinks...
Default - No Regen On Kill
Golden Heads - Receive A Players Head When You Kill Them, Surround It With Gold For A Buffed Golden Apple
Quarter Hearts - Regen 2.5/10 Hearts On A Kill
Half Hearts - Regen 5/10 Hearts On A Kill
All Hearts - Regen 10/10 Hearts On A Kill

I Hope This Suggestion Helps And Thanks For Reading. I Hope You Consider This As An Option To Make The Game More Enjoyable For Players And To Encourage People To Buy Ranks.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Quarter Hearts - Regen 2.5/10 Hearts On A Kill
Half Hearts - Regen 5/10 Hearts On A Kill
All Hearts - Regen 10/10 Hearts On A Kill
That's not really what UHC is about.
UHC is crap because of one game breaking bug that they can't fix.
If you're below full HP, your saturation is going to disappear which means that you'll have to eat AGAIN every 30 seconds. That's completely bull for a gamemode like UHC where you need to be careful with your resources.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
How about abilities?
Gaining strength on a kill, gain hearts on a kill.
Upgradable with points :)
NOT COPIED OR SOMETHING

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
If you're below full HP, your saturation is going to disappear which means that you'll have to eat AGAIN every 30 seconds. That's completely bull for a gamemode like UHC where you need to be careful with your resources.

We had this same issue before we upgraded our uhc to 1.11. The only way to combat it is to just not eat all the time. Just maintain your hunger to around halfway and it doesn't drop too fast as it's not constantly trying to heal you.
As to the suggestion. I suggested the same thing for the same reasons, so yes please !

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Golden Heads - Receive A Players Head When You Kill Them, Surround It With Gold For A Buffed Golden Apple
Why aren't these already in the game? Isn't that one of the key things of UHC? To kill people and get heads to regen your health? I support this all day everyday.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't see the point in voting for ways to regen your health. Players know they don't regen so just be careful with what you have.

Reactions: Sophie
D

Deleted member 168946

While it is called ultra hardcore that doesn't mean you can't reward players for fighting. Otherwise you'll just have people hiding and that's definitely not what UHC is about. Cube craft is supposed to be fun but when the game's about best hider wins there's really no fun. Another alternative could be to increase gold spawn rates and apple drops in both modes so it's at least a bit easier to get golden apples and regen. Maybe a voting option for double health or triple health could be added instead because cube craft already does that in a few games. Personally though I still think players need some reward for pvping and I think it's important to see what the community wants so that something can be added soon.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013

I found it... :eek:
Such an odd bug... :confused1:
How does stuff like this ever happen!? o_O

Anyway, enjoy! :cool:

Fix is now out! (If you were wondering)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I found it... :eek:
Such an odd bug... :confused1:
How does stuff like this ever happen!? o_O

Anyway, enjoy! :cool:

Fix is now out! (If you were wondering)
Yaay! Go rubik:D:D *cheers*
By the way, did you fix this for hardcore mode in Eggwars as well?o_O
Anyway, glad to see improvement:)

i need your help:) I was banned unfairly
This is not the place to appeal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
Top Bottom