Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I've noticed this only happens now and then, but on some games, my hunger bar goes down extremely quickly. Like I know it's not normal. I will be just standing there and my hunger bar goes down by two. In one game I almost died of starvation around 5-10 minutes into the game! No sprinting or anything.

Has anyone else experienced this? or is it just me? :p

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It's a 1.9 bug with it trying to regenerate you using saturation on top of the high food usage that 1.9 has for other actions. I think this is fixed later in 1.11. For now the best way to deal with this is to not take any damage so that it doesn't try to regenerate you or never eat past 1.5 food bars down if you have taken damage.

Reactions: Foxy011

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
It's a 1.9 bug with it trying to regenerate you using saturation on top of the high food usage that 1.9 has for other actions. I think this is fixed later in 1.11. For now the best way to deal with this is to not take any damage so that it doesn't try to regenerate you or never eat past 1.5 food bars down if you have taken damage.
Is it a bug? I thought it was done to add some difficulty to the game

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Wasn't this fixed on cubecraft a while ago? I think I remember a post about that from rubik_cube_man, will try to find it.

Edit: Just realised I can't find it because the all old bug reports were removed or made invisible for us.

Edit2: Never mind, it wasn't in the bug report section.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/uhc-pvp-suggestion.186446/#post-800909
I don't think it was fixed because I've managed to survive entire games with one cooked chicken jusf by not eating to fill my bar. I have to eat tons of pork and steak otherwise.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

Oh I see, thank you for the info! :)

Reactions: Power Ranger

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
I've noticed this only happens now and then, but on some games, my hunger bar goes down extremely quickly. Like I know it's not normal. I will be just standing there and my hunger bar goes down by two. In one game I almost died of starvation around 5-10 minutes into the game! No sprinting or anything.

Has anyone else experienced this? or is it just me? :p
Lets get this out: In 1.9 when you regenerate it takes a lot of your saturation so you lose hunger.

In assasination (PvP) when your in a shop you lose hunger quickly so you dont camp in

Reactions: Foxy011
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom