Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we rename the Uber Cubelet?

• Yes! RELEASE THE UBELET!

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No! Uber Cubelets are already uber cool!

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

TheBirmanator

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hey all! I have a super amazing awesome demand suggestion. Okay, so you know about the Uber Cubelet yeah? The best kind of cubelet, everyone wants em. Well, I've found a way to make them more super amazing and awesome. What if, now hear me out, we change the name, ever so slightly, to be shorter and more memorable.

I bring you, the

Ubelet

Bold change, right?
Totally legitimate studies show that this name change would bring 64% more interest in not only the ubelet, but all types of cubelets. It will drive sales up 42%, bring in 77% more new players to CubeCraft, and make the server 9000% cooler 😎
Interest In Cubelets.png
Server Coolness.png

So, what do you guys think? Do you agree?

Pls don't hate iz only a meme. I'm not the only one whose brain wants to combine words like this right? Also I spent way too much time on this. Is anyone even gonna read this tiny print? If you are, you have uhhh... good eyes, and you should be proud of them. Right, bai!

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
Although I think you overestimated the statistics a little :monkeylookaway:, I support your idea!
There is nothing wrong with a small change that can produce great results.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom