Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickslider

Feb 25, 2017
Wings is by far my most favorite game in Cubecraft and since the new update that allowed rocket-propelled elytra flight, I have been itching to see what the popular minecraft servers come up with. But alas, I have seen none. So I decided to take matters into my own hands! I thought up two new kits for Wings. Kit One: Full leather armor, 32 fireworks, a wooden sword with sharpness I, and a bow with 32 arrows. I don't know if this is to over or to underpowered, but if it is, maybe you could alter it a bit? Kit Two: Chain helmet, chain leggings both with projectile protection, and infinite snowballs that deal half a heart of damage each. Thanks for reading this and please think about it.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I'm assuming this is FFA Wings, right? The first kit with "Full leather armor, 32 fireworks, a wooden sword with sharpness I, and a bow with 32 arrows," would kinda make the normal archer kit pretty worthless. Sure you get gold armor, but this new kit as sharpness 1 and 12 more arrows than the archer kit! And "Kit Two: Chain helmet, chain leggings both with projectile protection, and infinite snowballs that deal half a heart of damage each." Maybe a wooden sword at least? And cool down for snowballs? It will get annoying if someone is constantly spamming it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey tysm for the follow! :D
Today’s my 2 year Forum-versary, I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years since I joined these Forums. Time truly does fly by super quick.
Thank you for all of the support on my suggestions, polls, threads, etc from the past 2 years. It is very appreciated!
- Reesle ❤️
Thjis wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Bday!
Reesle wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday cool Mod! 🎉🌟
on my hater phase rn cubecraft is such a letdown
Top Bottom