Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wert_pl

May 9, 2020
first 1 is about peaple leaving in slime tag becouse they are slimes and that makes game so much worse...
the idea is that if youy leave in a mid game then you can't play that mode for 30 min (not the best option)
the second idea is a bugger rank if you report big bug (like me in some time ago about team survival) then you get rank bugger with this rank you can create private games for testing (every mode) with bots (you could create bots that are just afk )

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Suggestion 1: I don't think this should be added. I understand that it is frustrating when players leave, but that shouldn't block them for 30 minutes.

Suggestion 2: No. If you find a bug please report them here for Java and here for Bedrock. The staff team will test the bug. There shouldn't be a rank for people that submit bug reports nor should they be able to create private matches.

''Long'' story short: No for both suggestions. Sorry, -1.

- Dutchy

Reactions: Fqnta

Wert_pl

May 9, 2020
well idea nr 1. should be ballanced but still it should exist becouse you'll end up with 4 players in 1 lobby which is just stupid
I understand it shouldn't be 30 min but there still should be punished for their "actions"

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think these suggestions will work. The first suggestion isn't a great solution since people sometimes really have to leave or have internet problems and leave, if they come back and they can't play that game anymore it would demotivate them to play further on the server. I think the bug system is fine as it is now it's kinda unnecessary to add a special rank for someone who reported a bug.

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
1: I understand that it's frustrating that people leave if they are the slime but 30 mins is a bit harsh. maybe like 20sec or so.
2: I don't like the idea of a bugger rank. It would be nice to have a cosmetic in the lobby but not a rank.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
The first suggestion isn't a great solution since people sometimes really have to leave or have internet problems and leave, if they come back and they can't play that game anymore it would demotivate them to play further on the server.

Exactly. Which is why the first suggestion won't work.

The second suggestion isn't going to work either. I don't know if you were here for this but there was a few mixed feelings in the community about the shiny new Translator rank being released and that rank made entirely more sense than this one does. The way u presented the "Bugger" rank was in a very general and bland way with very little detail as to what it does and how it works. You didn't even explain why it should be added and what problems would it fix? I'm not trying deter or demotivate you from creating any more suggestions, but the next time you come up with one add some more detail. Put yourself in our shoes and ask yourself common questions you know is going to come up in the thread about the topic and answer them the best you can. I hate to give a no but it's a no for me. -1

Wert_pl

May 9, 2020
thanks for being honest for me and I understand it completly I'm gonna look out for that

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom