Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldMoonJam

Sep 1, 2019
Hello, I was playing Minerware when I saw two people hacking by flying ingame. Here is the footage (I apologize for providing the proof in such bad quality, as it is what I have as a pc that is old and dusty)

Unfortunately after my attempt at uploading the footage (proof) of the hackers flying, it was blacklisted from showing up in the forums cause it was .mp4 from what I think. I will provide proof if any staff can help me. I can email or DM the footage to you my kind sir.

PS: I talk like this just to be funny but still, the report is legit.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Hello, please upload the video to YouTube and send us the link here and we will deal with it. :)

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
TedyyNator is now banned.
The second video evidence isn't enough for a punishment. We can't know if that was lag or not
Thanks for your report!

Reactions: Elenahh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom