Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Hey it's me again

Didnt know where to post this.
This is just a small suggestion but i would like it. So my suggestion is to add a channel on discord for twitter every announcement that they make on twitter pops up in discord. I saw that you guys already tried to add it on the forums so it would be awesome to have it on discord to !

Gratz Zombie;)

Reactions: Twania

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Its a suggestion, and this is in the suggestions part of tje forums, so I'm pretty sure it's in the right place :-P .I have my Twitter notifications on , so I usually get notified for most tweets on my phone . But when I've got my headphones on, I can't hear my phone , so having an announcement on discord would be cool. I wouldn't say to have announcements for every tweet , only important ones e.g rank giveaways , status updates etc. Good idea, they could also make it so that rank giveaways are actually an announcement on the server , this way the tweets will get more viewers

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Its a suggestion, and this is in the suggestions part of tje forums, so I'm pretty sure it's in the right place :p .I have my Twitter notifications on , so I usually get notified for most tweets on my phone . But when I've got my headphones on, I can't hear my phone , so having an announcement on discord would be cool. I wouldn't say to have announcements for every tweet , only important ones e.g rank giveaways , status updates etc. Good idea, they could also make it so that rank giveaways are actually an announcement on the server , this way the tweets will get more viewers
True but maybe cube wanna see only the active poeps who are busy with the server deserves something but i would like to see stuff like that announced on Discord

Reactions: Twania and Grimmay
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom