Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
Find a head you like, find the name of the owner of the head, then tweet it to the twitter link above with a picture (optional)

I still don't get it bro... I have to make my own hat right? If I edit someones head it won't change in the servers... So I have to edit my own skin?

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
@Zespn I've created two hats now and I really want to apply them on Twitter, but don't know how to do it. People say you have to give a username which contains the hat I think, but then I should have multiple Minecraft accounts because I can't just create one. Or can I? If so pls someone tell me or a step by step guide would also help me a lot :)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Some peoples parents won't allow them to use these websites, that's understandable.
Just go into incognito, make an account with an email address your parents don't know about, make a username nothing to do with usernames your parents would find, then never use it again

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I have Twitter and I don't think you're really missing out - I don't use it and if I ever did it would be to 1. reply to a message (which most I ignore because I'm polite like that) 2. Do something like this
Don't feel left out, it's not really that great unless it's for something like this

Reactions: Rororoyourboat

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
@Zespn I've created two hats now and I really want to apply them on Twitter, but don't know how to do it. People say you have to give a username which contains the hat I think, but then I should have multiple Minecraft accounts because I can't just create one. Or can I? If so pls someone tell me or a step by step guide would also help me a lot :)

Erm, you do need a head name, yes. If you can get your friends to wear the skin with the head - great. Basically: Find a head you like on skindex, nova skin whatever. Get the name of the player's owners' head. Then take a picture of it (on windows just take a snip of it - using snipping tool, I think there is an equivalent of this for Mac, otherwise there will be downloadable options) and tweet it to the twitter link in the main post with #CCGNhats in it

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Erm, you do need a head name, yes. If you can get your friends to wear the skin with the head - great. Basically: Find a head you like on skindex, nova skin whatever. Get the name of the player's owners' head. Then take a picture of it (on windows just take a snip of it - using snipping tool, I think there is an equivalent of this for Mac, otherwise there will be downloadable options) and tweet it to the twitter link in the main post with #CCGNhats in it
Sorry, for the tweet part, tweet it at https://twitter.com/CubeCraftGames?lang=en-gb with the required content which I have said above.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom