Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I do not agree with this suggestion. Hiding in Eggwars should not be a thing because it would just make the game go longer.
Also, if you are forced to hide in an Eggwars game that means the opponent is already stacked and could possibly buy a compass anyways.
I think that killing yourself to find people is a genius way to save diamonds.
I think the current way the respawning works in Eggwars is good.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I do not agree with this suggestion. Hiding in Eggwars should not be a thing because it would just make the game go longer.
What about stealth? If you want to sneak to a enemy to perform a surprise attack.
Also, if you are forced to hide in an Eggwars game that means the opponent is already stacked and could possibly buy a compass anyways.
Or it could mean you just want to avoid as many fights as possible to succeed in a certain goal. Also Not everyone carries a compass with them no matter how stacked they are.
I think that killing yourself to find people is a genius way to save diamonds.
It is just you abusing a system, you should not be awarded free vision and flying privileges for dying. Not to mention it gives you extremely accurate information like at which Y level is your enemy hiding in? How far X direction is (s)he?

Eggwars has a lot of elements that make it very fun and special. One of which is stealth. Although it depends on how you play, making somethings needed or not.

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
I think this should be fix by u get blindness so u cant see so easy were player are and if it possible turn off the thing that make so u cant teleport to a players in spectre mode ( u can press on a players head in the hotbar and get teleported there). But don't remove the respawn time. It make it more exciting because u don't know if someone try and get your egg.:)
Good suggestion ;)

Reactions: Despacito 2

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
They should just remove the respawn feature completely. There is no point to it, besides giving your opponent an extra 3 second advantage on your team. But if ghosting is this big of an issue, just remove it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom