Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
So, I was trying to upgrade to the Diamond Rank from the Gold Rank, and I went on the Cubecraft store, and I added the Diamond Rank upgrade to my cart. I filled out the information Cubecraft asked me to fill out (billing name, email, adress, etc.), and I clicked onto the next page, and I saw that paymentwall had blocked my username because "The verification process we have in place is to combat fraudulent activity and to make sure there are no problems. We apologize for all the inconvenience this may have caused."

I have only purchaced something from cubecraft ONCE before, and I had the SAME EXACT PROBLEM. And that was two years ago. And nobody has bought ANYTHING from the Cubecraft store onto my minecraft account since.

Then, to unblock my account, it asked for my 'account statement', which I'm not willing to give out.

Can some admin help in any way?

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
So, I was trying to upgrade to the Diamond Rank from the Gold Rank, and I went on the Cubecraft store, and I added the Diamond Rank upgrade to my cart. I filled out the information Cubecraft asked me to fill out (billing name, email, adress, etc.), and I clicked onto the next page, and I saw that paymentwall had blocked my username because "The verification process we have in place is to combat fraudulent activity and to make sure there are no problems. We apologize for all the inconvenience this may have caused."

I have only purchaced something from cubecraft ONCE before, and I had the SAME EXACT PROBLEM. And that was two years ago. And nobody has bought ANYTHING from the Cubecraft store onto my minecraft account since.

Then, to unblock my account, it asked for my 'account statement', which I'm not willing to give out.

Can some admin help in any way?
This happened to me when I bought obsidian rank.
Buy a gift card, that's the best way and the safest one too.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If you are truly uncomfortable with Paymentwall asking you to look at your statement, you may ask them for another way of verification. As for Paymentwall being unsafe to users, even though different people might have different opinion, paymentwall is safe. As Paymentwall is an organization, if it wasn't safe, it would've been taken down ages ago. Also, if you think Paymentwall is unsafe, then might as well think Paypal is unsafe also.

I'm sorry if they ask you for a lot of uncomfortable verification. This is simply due to security reasons. Once again. if you really think paymentwall is very unsafe, you may ask them for a different way of verification. If you fail to verify, I guess you can get a giftcard as other people are saying above.

Personally myself, I had also been in this situation in the past. I can assure you right now, I was able to get myself verified without my card being locked, compromised, etc.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom