Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeadlyHonour

Apr 8, 2020
When I started to play Team Skywars again after a few years of not playing, I wanted to play some specific maps I used to play back in the day. Like the bigger maps Trees, Pacman etc. But because of the new game system, you need to have a Iron rank to select a map. So I bought an Iron rank, to select and play the maps I want.

Now, when I try to join Pacman map, it says there are currently no servers to play that map on. So in the end, I am still not able to select and play the map I want, because I can not join the map I want. Please fix this, because I feel a little bit scammed right now. Maybe make it a queue or something. The autoselector that determines whether a map gets a server or not is kinda broken. It always select these stupid 2 or 3 player maps like Hunt or Spring.

P.S. The Team Skywars statistics function does not work for me, I can not view my stats.

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Now, when I try to join Pacman map, it says there are currently no servers to play that map on. So in the end, I am still not able to select and play the map I want, because I can not join the map I want. Please fix this, because I feel a little bit scammed right now.
You can only play maps that are available. If they would open every map they wouldn't fill.
The autoselector that determines whether a map gets a server or not is kinda broken. It always select these stupid 2 or 3 player maps like Hunt or Spring.
That's because of the Spring event.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I’m pretty sure the system is programmed to get more of the games on the new Spring maps, since it’s Spring right now... Your best bet is to wait until it ends.
I think the same, in normal Skywars when PinPon, Zen and Mill were implemented it was easily to join those maps than the other maps (snake, Trees) and now the same, is easily to joinm Bunny and Rabbit maps than PinPon, Zen, Mill, Trees, etc.
I think that is the same now.
Be patience until your maps appear, I can't tell you more xd
Good Luck!

DeadlyHonour

Apr 8, 2020
Yes, I can have patience without a rank too, by constantly joining and leaving till the right map appears :P

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I completely agree since I've met other people who bought iron rank just for map selection and were frustrated by maps not being open. A queue definitely sounds like a great fix for this. I think some servers should still be dedicated to random maps just so people with ranks don't have complete control over the maps that are played though. That way we could still have new/seasonal maps getting servers for stone rank players to try in case the majority of players with ranks on at a specific time just don't like those maps.

Reactions: DeadlyHonour
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
Top Bottom