Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
I’m doing the quest where you have to get a lot of fish. I have a lure 7 fishing rod and have gotten what I need of all the other fish but I’m not getting any tropical fish. Is there any way to get tropical fish faster or is it just fishing a lot?

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
I’m doing the quest where you have to get a lot of fish. I have a lure 7 fishing rod and have gotten what I need of all the other fish but I’m not getting any tropical fish. Is there any way to get tropical fish faster or is it just fishing a lot?
tropical fish or clownfish in the old update is the rarest type of fish

ayres48

Nov 20, 2020
It may be coincidence but I built my own fishing spot to help with issues catching fish I was able to catch quickly and 3 out of the 10 were tropical. The setup was a 5×5×5 internal sized cube this was filled in layers to ensure full placement of water scource blocks.

When fishing this best results were gained by standing on a step 1 block below the water level this settled the float immediately no bobbing and would capture within 30sec of casting. I was able to do this with no enchantments on my rod.

Hope this helps others.

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
It may be coincidence but I built my own fishing spot to help with issues catching fish I was able to catch quickly and 3 out of the 10 were tropical. The setup was a 5×5×5 internal sized cube this was filled in layers to ensure full placement of water scource blocks.

When fishing this best results were gained by standing on a step 1 block below the water level this settled the float immediately no bobbing and would capture within 30sec of casting. I was able to do this with no enchantments on my rod.

Hope this helps others.
Ah thank you very much:)

Nov 17, 2020

This may help:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom