Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
I’m doing the quest where you have to get a lot of fish. I have a lure 7 fishing rod and have gotten what I need of all the other fish but I’m not getting any tropical fish. Is there any way to get tropical fish faster or is it just fishing a lot?

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
I’m doing the quest where you have to get a lot of fish. I have a lure 7 fishing rod and have gotten what I need of all the other fish but I’m not getting any tropical fish. Is there any way to get tropical fish faster or is it just fishing a lot?
tropical fish or clownfish in the old update is the rarest type of fish

ayres48

Nov 20, 2020
It may be coincidence but I built my own fishing spot to help with issues catching fish I was able to catch quickly and 3 out of the 10 were tropical. The setup was a 5×5×5 internal sized cube this was filled in layers to ensure full placement of water scource blocks.

When fishing this best results were gained by standing on a step 1 block below the water level this settled the float immediately no bobbing and would capture within 30sec of casting. I was able to do this with no enchantments on my rod.

Hope this helps others.

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
It may be coincidence but I built my own fishing spot to help with issues catching fish I was able to catch quickly and 3 out of the 10 were tropical. The setup was a 5×5×5 internal sized cube this was filled in layers to ensure full placement of water scource blocks.

When fishing this best results were gained by standing on a step 1 block below the water level this settled the float immediately no bobbing and would capture within 30sec of casting. I was able to do this with no enchantments on my rod.

Hope this helps others.
Ah thank you very much:)

Nov 17, 2020

This may help:

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom