Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nova_Impuls

Aug 19, 2019
Tunisia

so today I've got trolled on egg wars and this thing annoyed me very much and gave me a bad experience in this minigame I have read all the rules and I discovered that the thing that those 2 did was bannable by going back to the rule number 1.5 - Trolling:​

Trolling is defined as intentionally taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying or upsetting others. Trolling is strictly prohibited. Trolling can take many forms, like killing/injuring teammates, breaking crafting tables to steal items from teammates, breaking defenses for no reason in games like Blockwars, spamming a player with friend/party invites or intentionally misplacing 4 towers or more in Tower Defense.
Trolling can also be used in games like EggWars where players will purposely block players in their spawn with obsidian to farm kills or to just keep them stuck, and not getting their egg. Using signs to bypass a server mute, or being banned for inappropriate skins several times will cause a trolling ban.
Stream sniping a content creator or a staff member an excessive amount of times is also considered Trolling. Only players with the Partner rank can report for stream-sniping. This is because we’ve found cases where the streamer asks their viewers to snipe them, which would be allowed in this scenario.

Punishment track: Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

Attachments

• 2021-06-14_23.13.45.png
    2021-06-14_23.13.45.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 2021-06-14_23.16.36.png
    2021-06-14_23.16.36.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 2021-06-14_23.17.50.png
    2021-06-14_23.17.50.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 155

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
The best way stop trolling, besides reporting, is doing /hub tbh. It will prevent them (the trollers) from pushing their stats.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom