Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 13, 2021
My ingame name is 18C.
I just got a troll warning because of my team mate. The situation was it was Imposter-Crew 2-4. My imposter teammate(purple) kept following me. He was seen by yellow following behind me. He then turns off the lights, and yellow was tracking us both. I kill orange. He would then kill yellow and the game ends. right? right?

Instead, He meanders off. I try to get his attention indicating to kill yellow, and he doesn't

Yellow finds the body, and so I have absolutely no choice to say "Yes, it's purple"

My problem is this: The troll warning says "voting your teammate without a reason." People who play the game are smart. Really smart. Really really smart. Having a 20-something bright bushy-tailed moderator with an axe to grind is infuriating. Just because this young moderator mind cannot figure out why I would do such a thing doesn't mean I'm trolling. And so...

So please tell me what am I supposed to do in this situation. Sometimes, you absolutely have to throw your imposter buddy under the bus to win for your team. Or else you BOTH die. Don't you get it?

What was I supposed to do? Because if I play normally again, I might get banned. you know... punished... Like for a crime.
-18C

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Hi! You can discuss your punishment with the mod who issued it here =]

Feb 13, 2021
This was resolved successfully. I was a bit... 'bumhurt' when posting, and as it turns out, an honest mis understanding. Mods set me straight. Good guys. Had I had patience, I wouldn't look like a fool.

An Utter Fool!

Gyaah!
GG
-18C

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom