• No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Make it bannable to troll vote and then leave. People vote hardcore triple health and then instantly leave and it ruins the game.

Reactions: Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I kinda agree. I think they should be warned first. And I don’t know if people actually like hardcore, if not they should just remove the hardcore vote option.

I hope this gets punishable.
Also.. can you add a poll?

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
I totally get your point in it being annoying. I don't necessarily think banning them would be a solution, because I think warning them would do the job as well!

Rangeclient

Apr 3, 2020
I think this should first result in a warn and if the keep doing it, it should result in a short ban for them

Reactions: Mqrre

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I'm fairly sure it used to be bannable. Hopefully this rule is reinstated because the amount of troll voting these days is disgusting. The trolls must be permanently banned.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm fairly sure it used to be bannable. Hopefully this rule is reinstated because the amount of troll voting these days is disgusting. The trolls must be permanently banned.
I think it shouldn’t be bannable in the firt place. They should be warned first. And the amount of troll votes are not that much in my opinion.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hi Levi_the_pro!

The same thing was suggested about 6 weeks ago and this is what the moderation manager said:
I'm sorry, but it will be almost impossible to moderate that punishment correctly.
Therefore it is unlikely that this new rule will be implemented after all. You can read the other suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/addition-to-the-trolling-rule.240854/

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or any other staff member. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom