Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilJc17

Jun 7, 2020
Every time i play with two of my friends on CubeCraft, there is always a player who always is being selfish and it's really annoying because we have our own yt channel and your server is the best in our opinions to record on it, and we do challenges such as 100 win streak and etc, then when youtubers like us have a hard time with someone in a team that is not able to play at the same level as them, its really hard to record so please MAKE TRIOS, some trio youtubers would love if you did. <3

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I definitely wanna see a trio map on bedrock so you could just be on a team with people in your party

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Havent played too much eggwars on Bedrock but I hope add trio maps that aren’t like UnderDaSea on Java. That map is painful

Violentcreeper7

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
My HP Laptop On my Desk
Every time i play with two of my friends on CubeCraft, there is always a player who always is being selfish and it's really annoying because we have our own yt channel and your server is the best in our opinions to record on it, and we do challenges such as 100 win streak and etc, then when youtubers like us have a hard time with someone in a team that is not able to play at the same level as them, its really hard to record so please MAKE TRIOS, some trio youtubers would love if you did. <3
trios would be cool for my youtubing as well

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I just realized this doesn't exist (not a big eggwars player) it's a +1 from me. What's your channel I'll sub

Noahdecoole

Jun 3, 2020
This is so recognizable, I always have an annoying teammate when I play with 2 friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom