Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Hi All.

Recently many of you all know that @HackersDontWin, who in my opinion was the greatest staff member on CubeCraft resigned from this position. This is a tribute and is dedicated to him.

When I joined CubeCraft for the first time, I never knew anybody. I joined lobby 1 of Egg Wars because that was the only reason I was on the server. And I saw Alex. Singing Let it Go in full caps. I asked him questions, enjoyed with him, and from then on, got to know him. I then started becoming a regular viewer of his videos and streams, and he got to know me as I did as well. Over the course of 7 months now, I have been friends with Alex. He's an inspiring PvP'er and staff member. He always answered my questions, helped me out, and was by my side. He was a great friend and an amazing staff member. A lot of you may not remember that I had an incident back in November, when the entirety of CubeCraft went against me, Alex and of course Zrathex did not. They took my side, I got out of the issue. It's disheartening to see him leave, he did so much for CubeCraft. It's because of Alex I got to know this amazing community I probably would've never known. It's because of him I have so many amazing friends on Cube. It's because of him that today, I type this message. Alex ran a server of course, I worked alongside him. It was great fun. I enjoyed every minute of it and I will miss it so much. Alex was such an amazing person, I have ran out of words to describe him. And his YouTube content and everything, is gold. Everyday, ever since he's been doing daily uploads, I come back from school, excited to see another awesome video from the PvP God. There is so much to say, but I will leave it at this.

Alex, I hope you do well in your future endeavours, I wish you well in life, I know you're not leaving CubeCraft, but I know that you not being staff anymore is a surprise to all of us, and it will be different to see you without that pink name and orange tag. It has been an honour knowing you, and thank you for everything. Good luck.

If any of you have anything you'd like to say regarding this great person, you can reply to this thread and speak (or in this case type) your heart out.

- Bowler.
We will miss you, Alex. :(

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
@HackersDontWin a year ago i tried hacking one day, and when i went onto CubeCraft i immediately saw you, disconnected, turned off my client, and rejoined because of your name! You were the first mod i have ever seen in my entire life, so from then on i never hacked again. As of now i have never hacked on CubeCraft, only against my brother in singleplayer. Anyway, we will miss you and will always remember you!

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
So, you're only gonna make a thread about Alex? What about Pinksparklewolf? Or Jesper? Or all the others who resigned?
As I said, Alex is the Mod that has had the biggest impact on me and in my opinion is the best staff of Cube. You can create a thread about the others of course!
This is about Alex.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Inb4 Alex didn't even leave cube and he's still playing, he only resigned from being a staff member.

Yeah, next time don't over-dramatize it.
Same thing that happened with Sara, she didn't leave cube, just the staff team.

Reactions: ciwa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom