Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hello cube craft,

This might not be AS important as other threads but i want to put it out there:

So i was playing on free build, and this guy invited me to their plot and i accepted it and he set spawn beside a enclosed area (1x1), beside a nether portal, then he flicked a switch and a piston pushed me into the portal, then he asked for me to be in his party and i accepted it, so i was in a party with him and in the nether portal (the nether portal doesn't go anywhere, i was stuck swirling around), when i was in the portal i couldn't type! I couldn't leave the plot because i was in his party, so the only choice was to disconnect and reconnect and leave the party. It felt unsafe but if you could fix this in the future, anytime will do. Just for you to know the bug is there.

I didn't remember his IGN since i was in a panic and left and didn't get it, so i has no evidence of him doing it.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
That is not really a bug, it's a feature of minecraft itself. In a normal singleplayer world it's the same, typing while in a nether portal is not possible.
Also, bugs should be reported in the bug reports section not in support.
But I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug, or at least not a bug from cubecraft.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hello cube craft,

This might not be AS important as other threads but i want to put it out there:

So i was playing on free build, and this guy invited me to their plot and i accepted it and he set spawn beside a enclosed area (1x1), beside a nether portal, then he flicked a switch and a piston pushed me into the portal, then he asked for me to be in his party and i accepted it, so i was in a party with him and in the nether portal (the nether portal doesn't go anywhere, i was stuck swirling around), when i was in the portal i couldn't type! I couldn't leave the plot because i was in his party, so the only choice was to disconnect and reconnect and leave the party. It felt unsafe but if you could fix this in the future, anytime will do. Just for you to know the bug is there.

I didn't remember his IGN since i was in a panic and left and didn't get it, so i has no evidence of him doing it.
Okay, now i see, can i delete this thread or lock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.