Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Only Team

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Both gamemodes

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
My friend and I were thinking for a new addition for eggwars.

We were thinking about adding Trap blocks to Egg Wars Solo and Team one day .... That you can buy a diamond block in the store and if you put it down .... then you see a diamond block yourself but others just see the block that the diamond block is built against. This so that you can easily kill people in an OverPowerd and this addition is only for OP games so that it is not too easy to kill people in Normal and Hardcore. People in OP are often camming and if you then place those blocks on the bridge, you can kill them a bit more easily. Now I think after my opinion it is a bit too OP and sometimes it takes too long for people to attack you or before you can attack them ... A lot of people often camp on their island or camp in the air. It seems like a nice addition to the game to make it a bit easier to kill people .... and maybe it can become something like a new perk ... so that not everyone has it right away, but it can also just if an item is in the shop so that you can buy it for 32 Diamonds or 32 Gold, for example, you should decide if it is an addition.

It seems like a nice idea to add this to Eggwars Solo and Team.

Yours sincerely,
Mika de Zwart

Credits: TheBathDuckN64

Reactions: God. and djp006

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My friend and I were thinking for a new addition for eggwars.

We were thinking about adding Trap blocks to Egg Wars Solo and Team one day .... That you can buy a diamond block in the store and if you put it down .... then you see a diamond block yourself but others just see the block that the diamond block is built against. This so that you can easily kill people in an OverPowerd and this addition is only for OP games so that it is not too easy to kill people in Normal and Hardcore. People in OP are often camming and if you then place those blocks on the bridge, you can kill them a bit more easily. Now I think after my opinion it is a bit too OP and sometimes it takes too long for people to attack you or before you can attack them ... A lot of people often camp on their island or camp in the air. It seems like a nice addition to the game to make it a bit easier to kill people .... and maybe it can become something like a new perk ... so that not everyone has it right away, but it can also just if an item is in the shop so that you can buy it for 32 Diamonds or 32 Gold, for example, you should decide if it is an addition.

It seems like a nice idea to add this to Eggwars Solo and Team.

Yours sincerely,
Mika de Zwart

Credits: TheBathDuckN64

Nice biased poll. Honestly, though I don't like this suggestion and it takes away from Egg Wars and how it is now. Going to be a no for me.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
cover2.jpg
God no. This would ruin the point of the game and make it ridiculous. This would be abused so easily.
Yes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom