Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey CubeCrafters!

I actually had a quick question.
Is it possible to actually become translator & helper or any kind of other staff at the same time?
In my opinion it would look really good.
I mean imagine your flying thru the CubeCraft lobbys as a translator & helper.
Haha would look really cool.
Also i wanna thank all of you guys for making such a good community and i hope y'all are having a good time on CubeCraft and the forums! :D
Have a nice day! :p

NotAName

Jun 12, 2015
Colombia
Hey!
Yes, it is possible to have both ranks but you'll only have one in-game, so for example, if you have Helper and Translator only Helper will be shown in-game as it is a higher rank.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Thanks for your reply! I would love to become both of them!
And can you explain me what a 'Translator' actually is order to do?
I read the post 3x and i still don't get it 100%.

NotAName

Jun 12, 2015
Colombia
Thanks for your reply! I would love to become both of them!
And can you explain me what a 'Translator' actually is order to do?
I read the post 3x and i still don't get it 100%.
As a member of the translations team you can do a lot of different things depending on your role inside of the team. As a translator your main task is translating the server and other content such as the rules, forums threads and more to your language.

If you want to know more information about the translations team you can click here or start a private conversation with me and I’ll be more than happy answer your questions.

Apr 7, 2020
Translation team is awesome, you should definitely try it if you speak a common language (not Spanish or Dutch) I became trainee but didn't make it to translator. :/ If you apply best of luck and most importantly have fun!!

-P.S. My language is full so I can't reapply, I plan on applying for helper sometime soon tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom