Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SN3LLA

Jun 7, 2017
Sweden
Alright, so I have an idea that I have no idea on how it would really work, but here is the idea anyway:
We have alot of translators spread over all of the translation team, and many of them tend to play on Cubecraft. My suggestion is something like a command, where if a translator sees someone saying something against the rules, they would be able to report that person and get them punished quicker than reporting the person on the forums.
How this idea could work in a command is that you first do "/" and then a command, followed by a player's name, and what they said + the translation in english.
That is just an idea I came up with in 10 seconds so please tell me if I'm stupid or if I just said something smart, ty <3

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
My question is: How would this even work? You can’t just assign every translator (without the rank) the permissions individually. They would have to set up a (new) specific rank for all of these translators.
Well guess what? We have the “Translator” rank, which is reserved for members of the translation team who put a lot of effort into their work; They are being rewarded with access to all those perks regardless of their donator rank. They are also considered staff members. Two “Translator” ranks wouldn’t work. Other than that, they can’t just go around giving away perms that you’d normally have to pay for just because you’re part of the translation team. Being a part of it doesn’t mean you’re worthy of these privileges. Besides, if you’re only a translator to gain privileges, then why are you even in a voluntary team.

If you’re too lazy to go to the website and you want access to /report, just donate for a rank, or use /sr for an indirect report.

Shaozi

Dec 11, 2016
Disappointment island
But you’re talking about translators so they have the translator rank right?
No, not all translators have the rank.
Translators gets the same perks a person of Obsidian rank unless it was changed. (Pretty sure all staff ranks get that perk I read somewhere)

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Translators gets the same perks a person of Obsidian rank unless it was changed. (Pretty sure all staff ranks get that perk I read somewhere)
Users with the Translator rank get all Obsidian rank perks and some extra perks listed in the thread you mentioned.

@TacoConsumer_ is talking about providing users who are a part of the translation team but don’t have the rank with a /report command.

Shaozi

Dec 11, 2016
Disappointment island
@TacoConsumer_ is talking about providing users who are a part of the translation team but don’t have the rank with a /report command.
Obsidian rank perk includes access to the /report command tho? So a translator gets all obsidian rank perks wouldn't that include access to /report?

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Obsidian rank perk includes access to the /report command tho? So a translator gets all obsidian rank perks wouldn't that include access to /report?
Please read our posts again; In the translation team there are translators without the Translator rank and translators with the Translator rank. Most of the translators in the translation team do NOT possess the Translator rank. This means that they do not have access to Obsidian rank perks, which means they do not have access to /report.

Do you understand what I mean?

Shaozi

Dec 11, 2016
Disappointment island
Please read our posts again; In the translation team there are translators without the Translator rank and translators with the Translator rank. Most of the translators in the translation team do NOT possess the Translator rank. This means that they do not have access to Obsidian rank perks, which means they do not have access to /report.

Do you understand what I mean?
O misread my bad. Either way I wouldn't say it's really necessary.

Reactions: Hoshi

SN3LLA

Jun 7, 2017
Sweden
Yeah that was what I was thinking, but after seeing everyone's responses and what would make it hard and really unnecessary to implement I now realise it's a weird suggestion. I didn't take all that into account when I wrote it. Thanks for the replies though.

• Love
Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom