Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
je deteste le francias... pls no i dont want reminders of school. also there not enough french people playing to translate everything

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
Oui Oui Oui! I'm trying to learn French at the moment, and I'd like this to appen just to challenge me a bit more :D

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
English :
Hello, I am a French player of the server. I saw that the server is not translated into French but only in Spanish, English and Dutch...
So I want to help you translate this beautiful server.

Français:
Bonjour, je suis un joueur Français du serveur. J'ai vue que le serveur n'est pas traduit en Français mais seulement en Néerlandais, anglais et allemand...
Je souhaites donc vous apporter mon aide pour traduire ce magnifique serveur.

Spanish:
Hola, soy un jugador francés del servidor. Vi que el servidor no está traducido al francés, sino solo en holandés, inglés y español ... Así que quiero ayudarte a traducir este hermoso servidor

Nederlands:

Hallo, ik ben een Franse speler van de server. Ik zag dat de server niet in het Frans is vertaald, maar alleen in het Nederlands, Engels en Spaans ... Dus ik wil u helpen deze mooie server te vertalen
I agree. Cubecraft is heavily in favor of english. Most players are english, when I switch to the other languages in game, the players still talki n the same language, nothing changes, and I think it would be nice to have an option to change it and make the other languages feel welcomed! :D
+1

Reactions: LeagueOfRagequit
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom