• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
So recently this has been an issue to many people
- Account getting hacked or losing account
Many people have lost their account in minecraft and they say that it got hacked.
———————————————————
Many people that have lost access to their account have donated to the server to get a rank.
A lot of these people including myself and a lot of other friends have been upset over this issue and people that bought a high rank don’t really feel like spending $100+ on the server again.
Point
-Staff should allow people that bought a rank to transfer that rank to another account.
Rules
-If your account is currently punished for any reason, rank transferring should not be allowed because if you broke a rule then that is on you.
-One rank transfer can be done every half a year (or whatever timeframe staff decide to make it) so that people won’t just be spamming ranks and transferring them all over the place.
-Once you transfer your rank you don’t have any control over it from that point, unless you transfer it to an alternate account.
-Can only have one free rank transfer after that a rank transfer should be half of the price of what you bought that rank for (or whatever staff decide to make the price).
-Ranks can only be transferred if the main account with the rank logs on and then gives the other account the rank.
Note: Staff, that take care of the financial department, if you’re afraid that this will end up with cubecraft losing money due to people not buying ranks just transferring them I guess you can add a no free rank transfer policy and just make every rank transfer a bit cheaper than the regular price of the rank.
-This would actually end up in cube gaining money because most people after they have lost a rank never purchase a rank again due to financial problems.

I KNOW THE POSSIBLITIES OF THIS HAPPENING IS VERY SLIM BUT IM STILL GOING TO TRY.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This has been suggested before and already has been a think (I think), and I like the idea but this could be easily flawed. Other players could get lucky and claim that they are a player with lets say Diamond rank and the player gets diamond rank and the original player doesnt have it anymore and they don't realize. I also feel like it is unnecessary as if you bought a rank and your account gets hacked, then you know, just change the password. But the reason why I TOTALLY agree with this is that when I get to be like 20 years of age and I still am playing minecraft, then I would like my player data to be transferred to my new account with my updated IP. But that is the only reason why I like this suggestion. Other than that, I don't know.

Spyr

Nov 10, 2017
Well seeing as I literally got hacked yesterday, this thread is really good. No one will give me back my diamond rank, and my account was completely stolen. Password changed, username changed, email changed. All I managed to save was the cape. But cubecraft staff only want people to buy more ranks so they can make more money instead of keeping on top of the community and actually refunding them, because things like this do happen!

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
This has been suggested before and already has been a think (I think), and I like the idea but this could be easily flawed. Other players could get lucky and claim that they are a player with lets say Diamond rank and the player gets diamond rank and the original player doesnt have it anymore and they don't realize. I also feel like it is unnecessary as if you bought a rank and your account gets hacked, then you know, just change the password. But the reason why I TOTALLY agree with this is that when I get to be like 20 years of age and I still am playing minecraft, then I would like my player data to be transferred to my new account with my updated IP. But that is the only reason why I like this suggestion. Other than that, I don't know.
Thank you for agreeing but if stealing a rank could be an issue you could make if so that you would have to log into your original account with the rank and then transfer it from there

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
My account was hacked and my Minecraft account was banned for hacking on the server. I got my alternate account and have permantely lost my main account. What can I do?. I can't get my rank back because I was punished on the server.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
My account was hacked and my Minecraft account was banned for hacking on the server. I got my alternate account and have permantely lost my main account. What can I do?. I can't get my rank back because I was punished on the server.
If your account got hacked how did you find out that you were banned.... did you constantly just look at appeals....?

Reactions: lowkeyProIsMuted

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
"The possibility of this happening is very slim" - you would be correct.

If you account is hacked that's your own fault, probably because you've put your login details on another site trying to get something free. You can contact Mojang to get access back to your account.

Cool ideas with the other stuff, timeframe etc. but rank transferring isn't going to be a thing.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom