Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saffyyyyy

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2020
30
107
34
I was wondering, since we don’t have many trails, can we bring back some old ones for a little while? They can just be part of a bundle. Maybe called “Old trails bundle” worth $10.00. Maybe it could include the particle called “Potions”. Please respond, I’ve wanted this for a while now.
 

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I was wondering, since we don’t have many trails, can we bring back some old ones for a little while? They can just be part of a bundle. Maybe called “Old trails bundle” worth $10.00. Maybe it could include the particle called “Potions”. Please respond, I’ve wanted this for a while now.
Basically everyone has the sand trail and we want new and exciting trails instead of the same trail.The sand trail isn’t even unique.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Saffyyyyy

ToastedByTom

Well-Known Member
Mar 4, 2020
417
526
144
20
England
www.youtube.com
I was wondering, since we don’t have many trails, can we bring back some old ones for a little while? They can just be part of a bundle. Maybe called “Old trails bundle” worth $10.00. Maybe it could include the particle called “Potions”. Please respond, I’ve wanted this for a while now.
It would be very unlikely that all the old Trails would be in the same Bundle.
Near enough all the Trails have come from bundles, and they are "exclusive", which means it is very, very unlikely the items in that Bundle would come back into the store.
So if they did bring another Trail out, it would probably be a new one.
But I agree they should bring a new Trail out soon!
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom