• No, keep it

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello everyone! 😀

Today I will talk about cubelets. You open one and you get a reward back, like a nice hat, clothes, win effects, miniatures, etc... A lot of them are duplicate by some people and they want to trade, that means they traid a item for an item. But they want to do it with a player which I understand because they have it. Well, stacking up new items to traid with sounds messy in my head. I think it's better to spend loot points on it to have to item. So you do something for it. Because if someone has a item you can get it's always about getting it free.

Example 1:

So, you talk with a player and they have a item for you that you really want. He gives you the item and you'll give him loot points in return for it. It maybe depends on which item and rarity it is. So he will give you a "rare" win effect and that costs 20.000 loot points. You'll trade in a special menu so it's still fair. So it's not free and you did something to get it for.

Example 2:

A shop, in a special menu you see all the items you need to complete your cubelet stuff. For example, in the menu I see a win effect that I really want. You click on trade, you see the price and you have it. For example again 20.000 loot points. Which means you did it for something you want.

Let me know what you think of this idea, I'm really curious!
Kind regards, YoshiGameplayX/HetIsJop! 🤩

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Example 2 is in my opinion the best one, it’s just you and the special menu where you can buy your stuff from. I know a lot of people who have duplicated items and haven’t gotten a new one for a long time. Having this as a new option would be pretty cool as you can get new items with a fair method (Buy items with loot points). In my opinion if this get’s implanted, there shouldn’t be every item in the shop because some items are just too easy to get. I know a lot of people have lots of loot points but don’t do anything with it since there is a slim chance they’ll get new stuff. Buying new items in the special menu would be a good way to spend your loot points to get new items instead of spending it all on cubelets which not always gets you what you actually want.

Last edited:

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think this wont really work with (mainly) common loot, as you get these too easily and trying to make an 'economy' out of it will be hard when everyone already got them. i think this could be fun for some of the rare items, but i personally rather get points when getting dupes

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
i think this wont really work with (mainly) common loot, as you get these too easily and trying to make an 'economy' out of it will be hard when everyone already got them. i think this could be fun for some of the rare items, but i personally rather get points when getting dupes
I agree with what you said that it will be too easy to get it. I actually want that you need to pay a higher price to get it so it's more challenging. Because if you have something duplicate if it is common, you may get around 20 loot points and maybe it will cost 1000 loot points for example. So you need to work for a item you want.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Yes please! I'm kind of a business man so I would really love this to be added. I prefer option 1 over option 2, option 2 seems kind of wrong because cubelets are supposed to be based around luck and the excitement to see what you get, a shop would be boring in my opinion. I really like option 1 however, that would make it a bit more challenging as you would have to find a player that has it and is willing to trade it away.
One thing I would add though, what if you could trade let's say one legendary item for another item of the same rarity instead of only being able to pay loot points? That would be more fun in my opinion because it would be more of trading rather than just buying the item.
Great suggestion <3

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
One thing I would add though, what if you could trade let's say one legendary item for another item of the same rarity instead of only being able to pay loot points? That would be more fun in my opinion because it would be more of trading rather than just buying the item.
Great suggestion <3
That is actually not really a option because you lose the item. Maybe you can stack items but that's duplicated too for loot points. So that's why my idea was with loot points.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
That is actually not really a option because you lose the item. Maybe you can stack items but that's duplicated too for loot points. So that's why my idea was with loot points.
Why can't you lose the item? You lose an item in exchange for another item...

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
To be fair, I do like the idea, it is creative and a lot of the ’older’ players who have tried to get certain things would probably like it. Though, I feel like this ruins the whole thing of opening Cubelets. Opening Cubelets is supposed to be a bit random and it is quite exciting at times to open a Cubelet and see what you get.

Due to that, I don’t really see a point in adding this. And instead of opening Cubelets the same way as before, everyone would just buy their loot instead. Then it is not a trading system, it is only players buying loot they want, at least for option 2.
Also unfair for players who had to open countless of Cubelets earlier to get what they wanted :p

I just overall already think that the system is good as it is and I like the randomness when I actually do open a Cubelet. Also feels like people would spam a lot if trading was introduced.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom