Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should something like this be added (with balancing of course)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
A cool way to spice up the CubeCraft community in my opinion would be to allow trading loot. This would 1, make it easier for collectors to obtain more rare loot, and 2, allows friends to gift each other cool loot.

Sorry if you notice any grammar inaccuracies; I’m half asleep writing this on my phone. 😴

Reactions: LlTE

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
A cool way to spice up the CubeCraft community in my opinion would be to allow trading loot. This would 1, make it easier for collectors to obtain more rare loot, and 2, allows friends to gift each other cool loot.

Sorry if you notice any grammar inaccuracies; I’m half asleep writing this on my phone. 😴
If you don't explain this suggestion in a way greater detail, then no one will really understand what you meant.
For exsample: How will it work?
What will be the trading mechanism and etc.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

I like this idea.

(I think you're talking about Cubelet loot) ?

I was talking with a friend once about this idea and we both agreed with that it would be a cool addition, but if they add this they must add strict rules to prevent any kind of scamming and other problems.

A downside of your suggestion is making trading possible will also take away the specialty of some items like the unicorn hat and other legendary or mythical items, so that's a bad part of adding the possibility to trade.

Don't worry your suggestion is understandable.
Maybe you can give us some idea's from how you think it should work : What it looks like, if you can only trade some items for the same rarity, if there must be a cooldown after trading to prevent gifting your alts (if you have those) all kind of duplicate cubelet loot.

Last edited:

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I also had this idea for a while now. But I think how it should be done, is that you have to party someone to trade, just like how it is in Rocket League (or was, idk). So you party someone, then you can do /trade [player name] . Then the cosmetic inventory opens. You can choose what to trade. You both click on accept and after 5 seconds it is tradet.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Top Bottom