Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
This has been suggested many times in the past, and unfortunately my answer has always been the same. Skyblock is meant to be a progressive gamemode where you have to complete quests to unlock new items, and trading would most likely allow players to obtain late-game items they haven't unlocked yet, or finish major quests in just a few minutes.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This will not be happening, although it is suggested a lot of times. I'll explain another time:

When trading would be a thing, multiple things would/could happen that people dont want to happen:
- Multi-accounting: Using other accounts to get advantages, as they could produce more stuff, which results in more coins
- Cheating challenges: The point of the challenge version of SkyBlock is that you can only get further in the game by completing challenges, which are ridiculous tasks. If you could simply get stuff for a challenge because someone else doesn't need them anymore (because they completed that challenge already for example), the whole point of this version of SkyBlock is ruined

The game would lose its concept completely with a trading system, which is why I disagree with you

Reactions: Lyriie

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
This will not be happening, although it is suggested a lot of times. I'll explain another time:

When trading would be a thing, multiple things would/could happen that people dont want to happen:
- Multi-accounting: Using other accounts to get advantages, as they could produce more stuff, which results in more coins
- Cheating challenges: The point of the challenge version of SkyBlock is that you can only get further in the game by completing challenges, which are ridiculous tasks. If you could simply get stuff for a challenge because someone else doesn't need them anymore (because they completed that challenge already for example), the whole point of this version of SkyBlock is ruined

The game would lose its concept completely with a trading system, which is why I disagree with you
You've written challenges instead of quests! Are they really that difficult for you?

• Haha
Reactions: Blom

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't thought of that, sorry.
absolutely no worries, thats why I tried to explain it as precisely as possible! hope you have a better insight from the other point of view! 😇
You've written challenges instead of quests! Are they really that difficult for you?
smh I didn't play skyblock for half a year already anymore, I already found it quite hilarious i responded on a thread with this prefix 🤣

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom