Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TP to your friends ?

• Total voters

FireFoxZ

Jun 11, 2016
Hi,
My suggestion is that you can go to your friends with a command that you will be teleported to your friend. But if he is in game then you join as spectator, so you can play with your friends if you can't find them.. And if people don't like that then they can disable it in the chest! :P

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Hi,
My suggestion is that you can go to your friends with a command that you will be teleported to your friend. But if he is in game then you join as spectator, so you can play with your friends if you can't find them.. And if people don't like that then they can disable it in the chest! :p
Like the idea. But i think it is always more irritation..

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I like it. As said above a new friend system will be released SOON :P This will probably be a feature in the new friend/party system :D

Reactions: FireFoxZ

AdventureeTree

Hi,
My suggestion is that you can go to your friends with a command that you will be teleported to your friend. But if he is in game then you join as spectator, so you can play with your friends if you can't find them.. And if people don't like that then they can disable it in the chest! :p
They are working on the new friend/party system. I think they will add this. ;)
Not sure if they will also add the part that you can teleport into your friends game. But the rest will be added for sure ;)

Members Online
Top Bottom