Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Rasheden

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
So I entered cubecraft and wanted to play skywars, but when I did it just told me there was an error. Because it didn't work, I entered a duel instead and died. I decided to try again and it worked! the only thing is that it spawned me on the wrong map. Nobody was there and instead of chests there were signs saying "center" "normal" etc. When I died I got teleported to the correct map and I couldn't leave it. Does anyone know why this happened?

ondatra93

Jul 31, 2022
So I entered cubecraft and wanted to play skywars, but when I did it just told me there was an error. Because it didn't work, I entered a duel instead and died. I decided to try again and it worked! the only thing is that it spawned me on the wrong map. Nobody was there and instead of chests there were signs saying "center" "normal" etc. When I died I got teleported to the correct map and I couldn't leave it. Does anyone know why this happened?
It's normal bug, report it on bedrock bugs! https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-bug-reports.141/

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom