Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sle3k

Oct 16, 2020
Here we go again, Kids have again infested Cubecraft and being proud of killing someone in a block game, like I would have understood COD but Minecraft. I just want to know why? , like have you not achieved anything in real life that makes your proud, maybe getting a medal or trophy for something or even getting really good grades. Or is it because you are ashamed of your real life achievements that you came to a game and became toxic? , I am just curious.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
There are lots of reasons why people can be toxic in Minecraft. Maybe they are just very competitive as a person which makes them being proud when they win and mad when they lose. Some people don't always realize that there are living human beings with feelings behind online accounts, so they say whatever they feel like because they don't know that person anyway. Some people have frustrations and emotions from real life events which they express online because maybe they can't express them in real life or they are easily triggered because of the stuff that's on their mind. I know that online gaming and chatting is an escape from reality for a lot of people, and you often don't know who's behind an in-game character and you don't know what's on their minds and what's going on in their lives. These things have an impact on their behaviour, and you can't always blame them for that. There are probably way more reasons behind toxicity, these are just some examples.
There will always be toxic people, like said above, and the best thing you can do is just let them be. You can't change them.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
There are lots of reasons why people can be toxic in Minecraft. Maybe they are just very competitive as a person which makes them being proud when they win and mad when they lose. Some people don't always realize that there are living human beings with feelings behind online accounts, so they say whatever they feel like because they don't know that person anyway. Some people have frustrations and emotions from real life events which they express online because maybe they can't express them in real life or they are easily triggered because of the stuff that's on their mind. I know that online gaming and chatting is an escape from reality for a lot of people, and you often don't know who's behind an in-game character and you don't know what's on their minds and what's going on in their lives. These things have an impact on their behaviour, and you can't always blame them for that. There are probably way more reasons behind toxicity, these are just some examples.
There will always be toxic people, like said above, and the best thing you can do is just let them be. You can't change them.
this is true, but people calling someone ez and actually trash talking/bullying over a game cant be okey in any way, theres no excuse for that. toxity is becoming a huge problem in gaming in general

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Here we go again, Kids have again infested Cubecraft and being proud of killing someone in a block game, like I would have understood COD but Minecraft. I just want to know why? , like have you not achieved anything in real life that makes your proud, maybe getting a medal or trophy for something or even getting really good grades. Or is it because you are ashamed of your real life achievements that you came to a game and became toxic? , I am just curious.
guess being good in a game makes them proud? i dont see why its important to be good in a game when it wont get you anywhere in life but boosting your own arrogance to trash talk on others

Reactions: Sle3k

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
Just use /igonre add, I ignore most people who talk trash or who are toxic.

CapitalSpoon

Feb 26, 2015
IKEA
A lot of kids are toxic nowadays. Just how the new generation is atm. :(

Last edited:

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
The best way for them is to make them feel awkward with some kind words. If not, then ignore them. We are lucky that we have the "/ignore add" command!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
The best way for them is to make them feel awkward with some kind words. If not, then ignore them. We are lucky that we have the "/ignore add" command!
Hi, please don’t Necropost, posting on threads inactive for more than 3 weeks, they’re not allowed to be revived.
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom