• Sometimes

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KnutBertil

May 8, 2018
Hello,

Today i gonna talk about "Toxicity"

Someone have sometime been called:Noob,LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, (or something toxicity)

And i am one of the players that being called that very much. Even when the player was 1 heart from death i get an LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I get sad when someone says L to me.. There was 1 time when a guy called me noob over and over and over again, and a guy with RANK said also that i was noob. Then the no rank said:You Knutbertil duel me your nub.

And i said: I dont duel salty players,. Sorry. I dont duel you cause your salty.And they continued to say that and i said stop, but they never stooped. Then i left for w great while..

(and down is only one example out off like 25..

Attachments

• 2018-06-22_17.23.41.png
    2018-06-22_17.23.41.png
    569.4 KB · Views: 223
C

Cutee

Hello,

Today i gonna talk about "Toxicity"

Someone have sometime been called:Noob,LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, (or something toxicity)

And i am one of the players that being called that very much. Even when the player was 1 heart from death i get an LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I get sad when someone says L to me.. There was 1 time when a guy called me noob over and over and over again, and a guy with RANK said also that i was noob. Then the no rank said:You Knutbertil duel me your nub.

And i said: I dont duel salty players,. Sorry. I dont duel you cause your salty.And they continued to say that and i said stop, but they never stooped. Then i left for w great while..

(and down is only one example out off like 25..
Ye, but can you explain to me please how is this a suggestion?

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
I dont usually do this, but when I see someone tryhardbridge and fail miserably, I do say L. I dont say it to everyone though. I do usually say gg wp or if I think it was too easy, I may say easy or nothing at all ^_^.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Thing is, I have trained all my life for this game. I've spend hundreds of hours perfecting my left click rhythm. And then this ABSOLUTE NOOB comes along, gets one lucky hit and knocks me into the void. And then I have see that smug look on his face. Maybe he's even jumping any shifting to make fun of me. In some situations it's necessary to let them know that I am the superior pvper and I could reck them in a FAIR fight probably 8/10 times. And if I win the game saying L shouldn't be insulting because I am clearly better at the game and I won to prove it so they need to accept that.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Thing is, I have trained all my life for this game. I've spend hundreds of hours perfecting my left click rhythm. And then this ABSOLUTE NOOB comes along, gets one lucky hit and knocks me into the void. And then I have see that smug look on his face. Maybe he's even jumping any shifting to make fun of me. In some situations it's necessary to let them know that I am the superior pvper and I could reck them in a FAIR fight probably 8/10 times. And if I win the game saying L shouldn't be insulting because I am clearly better at the game and I won to prove it so they need to accept that.
You lost kiddo, you lost. Doesn't matter if it's by the hands of an absolute noob, you still lost, and you're still the one responsible for that.

or you may be sarcastic, who knows.

Reactions: Eli and Shallidor

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
This is a joke, right? :-D

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Man just hit them with a 'no u' the moment the server teleports you back to the lobby. That way they can't say anything back, and the fact that you got the last word might satisfy you.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
And i said: I dont duel salty players

This makes you the better person, you know your limits and where you stand, that was a good response.

There are a lot of young children or immature teenagers out there, let them be salty.

Just say gg and move on, what they say isn't harming your reputation in any way, it's ruining theirs to everyone else watching.
It shouldn't affect your confidence in yourself either, you shouldn't feel let down because other players are saying you are bad at minecraft pvp, the games are there to have fun, if you fall off a ledge or die in game, there's always that next game.

TLDR; Say gg, move on, they're not important.

This isn't a suggestion
A suggestion would be that all those words like "cleaner" or "noob" were filtered.
You tagged a member of management, management doesn't do moderation, moderators do.
Moved the thread.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I'm guessing your suggestion would be to filter the chat so that players aren't allowed to say L or whatever. Personally, that cuts some freedom. It is not my fault that you're sensitive. Also, I sometimes say "L" to some players when something funny happens. Like they fall on accident or something. Most of the time, we laugh it out.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
It's really just pathetic and doesn't hurt my ego at all lol...hell if anything it boosts my ego if people get salty, call me a noob, hacker, whatever. Considering I don't play minecraft seriously in any way whatsoever and just get on for a couple matches when I'm bored, and yet can manage to hurt someones ego over it is really fascinating.
I just feel bad for these players if anything...their poor souls don't have the ability to actually play a game for fun and enjoy it, rather they are destined to get angry and salty over something that is supposed to bring joy.
#Pray4SaltySouls

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom